Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!

We get the same blank look when we tell them.

So y'all arent the only ones with imaginary friends. :rotfl2:
Love it! and I don't mean to hijack your birthday thread, but I have to tell you about the strange looks I was getting at REI last weekend when I was putting all my crap into a Donner bag and kept muttering "damn Kevin!" because I am SO in love with that bag!!! and it is ALL YOUR FAULT!! :lovestruc Of course I'm glad you mentioned it, but I sure did get some strange looks when I was muttering your name! Hope your birthday rocks!

~Stacy

I got the pink one and I have been using it since I got it 12 hours after ordering it from zappos :thumbsup2

Happy Bday hope you get good cake :cake:

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

My birthday is Saturday, April 5th and I am going to be.....older than 31.....much older.

I am one year away from a milestone birthday....yeah...lets put it that way.

Thank you again.

Kevin

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

I KNOW how old...but I'm not telling.
Hopefully I'll see ya Saturday at dinner.....
(are you wondering who this is??)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

so what color didja get?
Since I was lucky enough to find the original style (looked everywhere for it because the new one just wouldn't do, although I didn't know why except you said so :rolleyes: ) I got two - one black and one brown. And of course, you were right - I love them!

Since I was lucky enough to find the original style (looked everywhere for it because the new one just wouldn't do, although I didn't know why except you said so :rolleyes: ) I got two - one black and one brown. And of course, you were right - I love them!

You're going to wonder how you lived without it. :thumbsup2

The bottle holders alone are worth the price.

They hold sunglasses...a magazine...an umbrella...and any bottled drink.

While I dont want to overstate their effectiveness.....they even keep your drink cool.

micky72.gif

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

My birthday is Saturday, April 5th and I am going to be.....older than 31.....much older.

I am one year away from a milestone birthday....yeah...lets put it that way.

Thank you again.

Kevin

What a great day for a birth! My son was born on that day too.. 10 days LATE and of course after 18 hrs of labor I had to get a C section :upsidedow he wanted to do things his way in his time, and still does LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN

:bday: : party: :cake: :rockband: :jumping1

You're going to wonder how you lived without it. :thumbsup2

The bottle holders alone are worth the price.

They hold sunglasses...a magazine...an umbrella...and any bottled drink.

While I dont want to overstate their effectiveness.....they even keep your drink cool.

I bought myself one for Christmas (ummm, Kevin I will just assume my gift was lost in the mail:rolleyes1 ) I wanted it for my November trip but already started using it. I love it so far, but I did not know it keeps the drinks cold. Is that really true?

I bought myself one for Christmas (ummm, Kevin I will just assume my gift was lost in the mail:rolleyes1 ) I wanted it for my November trip but already started using it. I love it so far, but I did not know it keeps the drinks cold. Is that really true?

I have found that it keeps my water bottle cool. I dont want to overstate that that. It's not a cooler..but the pocket keeps my drink colder than if it were just out in the open.

Ah, birthdays. You can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em. Really.
Happy Birthday, Kevin, whichever one it is. Live long and Eat well! :cake:

I won't be able to get to my computer on saturday so

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Happy Birthday to an awesome TA and very nice person!

Have a Very Happy Birthday Kevin!!! :bday:

Shannon :flower3:

Have a wonderful birthday, Kevin!:goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Maybe you'll get a nice present from the Apple store. It is your 31st birthday, after all. And that's gotta be worth something good! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter