Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

We are celebrating my DD's 16th Birthday today too. We are taking her to a "Chocolate Fantasy Buffet" (doesn't that just sound divine:cloud9:) next weekend to celebrate.

Have fun tomorrow!!

Kimba

Hi guys...

Just back from dinner with John, my folks, Bob, Diana and some other friends.

We went to my favorite restaurant. It's on the other side of Orlando....a good hour drive from Disney or I'd tall you about it. (and I dont want to have to wait for a table :lmao: )

Tomorrow I am being taken to a rather fancy (and expensive) brunch much closer to Disney. I'll let y'all know what I think.

Thank you again for making my birthday special.

Kevin

Again Happy Birthday! I was able to see my son today too and give him his special Birthday hug! His # is 5 and he loved the local sports team shirt we got him... with the big 5 on it. :thumbsup2 and I was glad it was a hit!

I know April 5th is a great day! Glad you do too!

Hi guys...

Just back from dinner with John, my folks, Bob, Diana and some other friends.

We went to my favorite restaurant. It's on the other side of Orlando....a good hour drive from Disney or I'd tall you about it. (and I dont want to have to wait for a table :lmao: )

Well at least give us a little bit of color...what kind of food, did it live up to expectations, did they sing to you, did you find any stalkers from 16 hours away... ;)

Tomorrow I am being taken to a rather fancy (and expensive) brunch much closer to Disney. I'll let y'all know what I think.

Yum! I LOVE brunch. In fact, I will eat breakfast food any time of day or night. For my 40th, last June, I picked brunch at a nice restaurant for my family celebration. Hope it is most delicious!

--Daneen

Italian food and no singing.

They all know better and know that I never forget.

Happy Birthday Kevin! :cake:
Glad you had a nice evening out and can't wait to hear about your yummy brunch!

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy Year. Happy Birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter