• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

I hope you experience your special b'day meal without having to remember the details for a review! :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Happy Birthday Kevin. Looking forward to eventually having dinner together. Have a great day!!!

Happy Birthday to YOOOOUUUUUUUU.
Happy Birthday to YOOOOUUUUUUUU.

Happy Birthday, dear Keviinnnnnnnn!

Happy Birthday to YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Everybody sing! :cool1:

Happy Birthday Kevin!

You make me feel old, you will be 31 and I am 36. ;)

So how will you celebrate? :banana:

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

My birthday is Saturday, April 5th and I am going to be.....older than 31.....much older.

I am one year away from a milestone birthday....yeah...lets put it that way.

Thank you again.

Kevin

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

My birthday is Saturday, April 5th and I am going to be.....older than 31.....much older.

I am one year away from a milestone birthday....yeah...lets put it that way.

Thank you again.

Kevin

Oh, 39 huh?;)

Happy early Birthday Kevin!!! Thanks for being you and making the Dis that much better with every dining yay and nay! You should enjoy your Birthday Day - Orlando weather report 83 degrees! Though there will be chances of the scattered thunderstorm. No problem, what does that mean in Orlando - a couple minutes of rain? :lmao: Thanks agian for all you bring to the round table!!

Happy Early birthday!!!! I have one of those milestones ending in 0 this year :eek: But spending it at Disney will help a bit. LOL. Enjoy your day!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter