• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween resort refillable mug?

I have been at Pop since September 23rd. I have 3 more days and hope to find one before I leave.

Well, today we checked out at Sports and no mugs. Disappointed they didn’t have them, but we still had a great time.

Hi everyone,

I realize that a lot of people are excited about getting the mugs. I just want to remind everyone that monetary transactions are not allowed on the DIS, so we can't ask someone to pick up a mug and reimburse, or offer to pick one up to be reimbursed here on the boards.

Thanks.

I arrive next week (YAY!), but it doesn't look like there will be any availability will there?

No mugs at the Screendoor today or yesterday and no one seems to know when they will come in :(

How early can we access COFFEE with our refillable mugs at the refill station at All Star Sports, please? TIA!

Still no mugs at BW. Was told yesterday that they would be arriving at the PARKS first to be sold as souvenirs then they would be coming to the resorts...she said today. 10/8!

How early can we access COFFEE with our refillable mugs at the refill station at All Star Sports, please? TIA!

You can use your mugs whenever the cafes are open. Check their hours. We usually refill at the last possible minute at night. You can always use microwave tor reheat or brew in your room.

Hello,

I have spotted the mugs at port Orleans French quarter today in the food court.

We are checking out today so won’t be buying one as we had the standard mugs... but just in case anyone is nearby and wants to pick one up.

True. But she said they will sell them as souvenirs

It's odd that they think people would pay almost $20 for a plastic mug though. The price is set that high because you get free drink refills at resorts. Kind of sounds like a misinformed CM to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter