Halloween resort refillable mug?

Hello,

I have spotted the mugs at port Orleans French quarter today in the food court.

We are checking out today so won’t be buying one as we had the standard mugs... but just in case anyone is nearby and wants to pick one up.
So we checked in on September 27 and only redeemed the 2 out of our 4 mugs. The kids don't drink that much pop and I was pushing water as the heat was getting to them. We walked through the food court like every afternoon and since we leave tomorrow gave up when I saw someone with the Halloween mug. They said they got them this morning. My DH went up and the lady said she only had one left. So not sure if POFQ will have any more.

Still no mugs at BW. Was told yesterday that they would be arriving at the PARKS first to be sold as souvenirs then they would be coming to the resorts...she said today. 10/8!
If this is accurate that is wrong of them to do....just trying to get more money

So many disappointed guests about these mugs. I hope if Disney offers a holiday mug in the future (and they should! They are obviously outrageously popular!) they will make sure to have plenty of stock. I finally bought two on eBay...my DD was so sad she missed out, and I figured since I was getting her one, I might as well get myself one.

So many disappointed guests about these mugs. I hope if Disney offers a holiday mug in the future (and they should! They are obviously outrageously popular!) they will make sure to have plenty of stock. I finally bought two on eBay...my DD was so sad she missed out, and I figured since I was getting her one, I might as well get myself one.

I think the people who buy a ton to sell on eBay are a big part of the problem with the shortages, not just with the mugs, but also with so many other souvenirs at Disney. :(

I hope everyone is emailing or calling guest services about this. It sounds like there are a lot of disappointed folks.
I spoke to someone at the desk the day we went home and told them we were very disappointed we missed out on the mugs. She was apologetic and said the mugs had been more popular than anticipated. I still need to email guest services.

I spoke to someone at the desk the day we went home and told them we were very disappointed we missed out on the mugs. She was apologetic and said the mugs had been more popular than anticipated. I still need to email guest services.

What kills me about this line is that Disney KNOWS people will eat this stuff up. They aren’t more popular than anticipated - they’re exactly as popular as anticipated.

I wasn't worried about the halloween mugs until Sunday when we decided to add the QS plan to our room. Now I want one! If I'm paying for a dining plan with a mug I want a cute halloween one. We arrive on the 20th at Poly so here's hoping.

I wasn't worried about the halloween mugs until Sunday when we decided to add the QS plan to our room. Now I want one! If I'm paying for a dining plan with a mug I want a cute halloween one. We arrive on the 20th at Poly so here's hoping.
Thats my frustration. I feel people paying for the dining plan should be guaranteed one if they want it.

I've tweeted to the parks blog and wdwtoday about having enough availability of Christmas mugs, if they do one. I'd like to see them last through Christmas. What is the guest service number/email address. I'll call or email them, too. The parks previously sold mugs similar to the refillable mugs. It was during MNSSHP or MVMCP. I've purchased a few in the past.

Me too!
We'll be there right before Halloween and i want one:). They're adorable:thumbsup2

Liz:rose:

We're checking in Oct 24th to BCV, and while is really isn't a big deal I'll be irritated if we can't get one. I mean, if you advertise having Halloween Refillable mugs, and we have a trip literally the week before Halloween, I would certainly expect them to have them at that point!

I would love to get one but I seriously doubt I will since we don’tcheck In until October 28th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter