Guess what! I did it!!

:cheer2: Congratulations from one Former Smoker to another!! :cheer2:

Put that cigarette money in a Disney decorated envelope...you won't believe how fast it grows.

Again, Way to go!!

The urge is strong within today, I must fight the force and not go to the dark side... holy popcornpopcorn:: batman .. ok I think I will be ok now.. I just needed to breath

Just wanted to give an update I made it through my work day without smoking. I lost the urge after reading your posts, thank you!! Now I have the weekend to work on swaps and relax ;) it has been a long day.

Just wanted to give an update I made it through my work day without smoking. I lost the urge after reading your posts, thank you!! Now I have the weekend to work on swaps and relax ;) it has been a long day.

Good for you

Congratulations! Kat, what a wonderful thing you have done for your life and your families!:lovestruc

Save all those ciggie dollars for your other "BETTER" fix DISNEY!!!

Keep up the great job, we are here for you!!:flower3:

Thanks ladies for helping me get through this, here is my 2 week update :)

I stopped smoking on Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:01:00
It has been 2 weeks, 0 days, 9 hours, 34 minutes and 28 seconds since I quit.
I have saved $71.27 by choosing not to smoke 259 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 1 days 23 hours 30 minutes of my life!

That is AMAZING! Congratulations!

Woohoo!! Congrats.. Well done girl!!!! Wow! That is a chunk of change you have saved so far!!!! ;)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

good for you KAT! keep up the good work!!!!!
we are all pulling for you!!!:cheer2:
before you know it, i will be a month. then 2 months! then 3 months!! and so on and so on.....

Great Job!

$71 for 2 weeks! It's easy to start spending that money on normal budget stuff. But if I were you, I'd keep track of your normal cig money and put it in a savings account or piggy bank. In 84 weeks (which is about a year and a half) you would have saved $3000, and you could do a nice WDW trip for $3000. :goodvibes

I've made it 3 weeks with out a smoke, yes it's still a daily stuggle but it's getting better. I'm not thinking about it as much and I believe I should have stock in the gum, corn nuts and Beef jerky markets..lol... I can't believe I'm actually making this work I am so proud. The money we are saving seems to be going to the extra cost of gas & groceries!

Thank you all for your kind words and support it really has meant alot to me

PO3 - I have a penny with your name on it in my pocket so i can hear you talking to me :)

I stopped smoking on Mon, 21 Apr 2008
It has been 3 weeks, 0 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes and 44 seconds since I quit.
I have saved $106.98 by choosing not to smoke 389 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 2 days 23 hours 19 minutes of my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter