Guess what! I did it!!

Woohoo!!! That is so inspiring! Keep it up! :dance3:

Great Job!

$71 for 2 weeks! It's easy to start spending that money on normal budget stuff. But if I were you, I'd keep track of your normal cig money and put it in a savings account or piggy bank. In 84 weeks (which is about a year and a half) you would have saved $3000, and you could do a nice WDW trip for $3000. :goodvibes

Thanks Hope! you also have to remember DH quit in December here is his tally and the highlighted section is a real EYE opener

DH stopped smoking on Thu, 13 Dec 2007
It has been 21 weeks, 4 days, 20 hours, 33 minutes and 23 seconds since he quit.
He have saved $835.21 by choosing not to smoke 3037 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 3 weeks, 2 days 4 hours 48 minutes of my life!

So together we have saved $942.19:thumbsup2

that is so great KAT! good for you. keep up the good work!!!!!

:banana: :cheer2:

go kat, go kat!!!

oh Pirates! I want a cigarette so bad right now.. I am doing everything in my power to fight the urge.. oih so if anyone has any spare pixie dust or happy thoughts anything I could use it right now. I know I can do it and I've got my penny in my pocket. Nothing is helping right now.

Go kick a chair.. that'll help!!! Well, maybe a little..

Pixie dust headed your way!! Stay strong!! Stay strong!!! You can do this....

I'm here! Hang in there. You have made it this far there is no turning back now!

Lots of Pixie Dust for you. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
Try to think of positive things like Disney and the :beach:
:grouphug:
You can do it! :cheer2:

pixiedust: Can you go for a quick walk? Get some fresh air? Use your healthier lungs? Chew some gum? Get something out of a vending machine (or your pantry depending where you are?) You can do it!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

go grab a scrap page, write about your cravings and why you are quitting. Write yours and DH's tallies, your goals for the money. Take a walk, just keep busy it will pass!!!!

Are you stressing about something else?

Grab the phone book and hit yourself over the head everytime you think about a craving. Pretty soon you'll knock yourself out and woohoo no more craving. :rotfl2:

Seriously, we do need to find you another outlet that is not food related. That is the second reason ex-smokers gain weight. Their metabolism changes and they start to snack instead.

Is there someone you can call? Like they do for Jenny Craig.

Right now I'm at work,. I've tried the gum, went outside and got some air, it's starting to go away. I just haven't had an urge this strong in awhile. I'm not stressing anymore than I normally do at work. Thanks ladies for being with me in my moment of pure panic. the lady who sits behind me said I'm going to go smoke and I asked her to not say it outloud. I'm trying not to do the whole eating every time I want to smoke I don't need any more weight. I want to lose what I have but One thing at a time.

It does help to "talk" to you all because I know you understand plus 2 of the ladies I work with are so encouraging but hearing you all makes me feel alot better than them. Thanks! I know I can do thispopcorn::

popcorn:: As we munch popcorn together. :rotfl2:

Actually, that is a pretty good snack. If you concentrate on only eating one piece at a time, it'll take forever to finish.

Right now I'm at work,. I've tried the gum, went outside and got some air, it's starting to go away. I just haven't had an urge this strong in awhile. I'm not stressing anymore than I normally do at work. Thanks ladies for being with me in my moment of pure panic. the lady who sits behind me said I'm going to go smoke and I asked her to not say it outloud. I'm trying not to do the whole eating every time I want to smoke I don't need any more weight. I want to lose what I have but One thing at a time.

It does help to "talk" to you all because I know you understand plus 2 of the ladies I work with are so encouraging but hearing you all makes me feel alot better than them. Thanks! I know I can do thispopcorn::

when you hit 1 month, I'm getting you a goodie. How is that for incentive?

Grab the phone book and hit yourself over the head everytime you think about a craving. Pretty soon you'll knock yourself out and woohoo no more craving. :rotfl2:

Soooo glad I wasn't drinking when I read that!

Stay strong! Lots of pixie dust headed your way! pixiedust:pixiedust:

stay strong kat! i know you can do it!
go kat......go kat......

gimmie a k--------------------K

gimmie a a--------------------A

gimmie a t--------------------T

what's it spell????? KAT!!!!!!

i'm cheering you on girlfriend!!!!!!

N-O- S-M-O-K-I-N-G!!!!!

:cheer2:

hehe thanks ladies for getting me through my day. I got home and took a nap, I'm not craving a you know what!

hehe thanks ladies for getting me through my day. I got home and took a nap, I'm not craving a you know what!

smileycutesthighfive.gif

I am late in posting but I always feel so good when I post this update..

I stopped smoking on Mon, 21 Apr 2008
It has been 4 weeks, 1 days, 14 hours, 14 minutes and 57 seconds since I quit.
I have saved $146.49 by choosing not to smoke 532 cigarettes.
More importantly, I saved 0 weeks, 4 days 1 hours 39 minutes of my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter