Grumpy...

Oh the poor little thing Tinker!!!! Tell her it will get better!!!! lots of :hugs: to her!!! Tell her big brothers are always mean like that.. they really don't mean it.. .they are just ewww! BOYS!!

Yep, DH is in for a bumpy ride!!!! My DH is hating it and he only has 1 girl...but the boys are now ringing her cell phone off the hook.. WE actually were laughing last night cause her guy friends were calling to see if she made the team and she was out of the room and the phone was slidding across the hard wood floor!!!

Ok, Tinker gas up your car.. You and the kids are gonna have to come help w/ these basketball schedules!!! I put things on paper... uh, if you all want to see me... I'll be in my mobile office!!!! Only 6 conflicts w/ DD and DS12... all conflicts between DS12 and DsS14.. we have a practice of if the 7th grade is home; 8th grade is away..... so I'll see one of DsS13's games.... so I will split the 6 conflicts 3 each for my kiddos.. but now to decide which games?? I know DD can never ride home w/ me... so in bad weather I'd be by myself... now if they move her up and allow her to play some JV that will through a whole different wrench into the household... One set of games my kids are both away... in the same county.. but not the same school.. opposite ends of the other county!! One advantage is another mom has a dd playing the freshman team; her DS will be on the team w/ my DS12 so maybe we can tag team and keep each other updated..... (we find out tonight if DS12 & 14 make the team)

Tinker I feel your pain!!! DD wouldn't try on her Halloween costume the other night for BIL and SIL. She was being such a stinker about it. She's being so mean to her little brother, I can hardly stand it. I feel your DD's pain- I had 2 older brothers that tortured me!

Nancy, you make me tired just reading your schedule!

Yep, you keep that cell charged because we are going to be txting frequently.. because for the boys' games DH will stay at home and I'll have keep little one with him... no reason for him to be far away from home and have awful bedtime hours... I'll travel alone.... so I'll need company because some of the parents are a bit let's say "odd"...

Yep, you keep that cell charged because we are going to be txting frequently.. because for the boys' games DH will stay at home and I'll have keep little one with him... no reason for him to be far away from home and have awful bedtime hours... I'll travel alone.... so I'll need company because some of the parents are a bit let's say "odd"...

:lmao:Lol, it's always charged and ready to go! I'm ready!

oh and the rules for the bball team is that they can't have their phones on during the rides to/from the games.. so I can't txt w/ DD! WHAT the heck! I know and understand why...but hey, that's my kid!

oh tinker so sorry for your dd. poor thing. i don't have any brothers so i never knew that end of it. i had 2 sisters to fight with! give her hugs from me too.

nan -your schedule makes me plain old tired. good grief. how do you keep it all straight? text away. i'm ready also. we'll chat with ya. too bad we could not have an open chat with the texting. so a bunch of us could chat at once. they should invent that. where's bill gates when you need him??!!:rotfl:

OMG! You all will be getting txts like mad.. DH said that is a good thing or a bad thing.. He said he'll worry about the news reports.. PN reported to have thrown cell phone at ref who couldn't see a thing.. several text messages were sent confirming that he couldn't see a thing!!!

My poor DH has a tough time when DD gets her gift from god too. :lmao: She's a girl, dear, what did you expect. :confused3 Apparently, I am not the moody type.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG! You all will be getting txts like mad.. DH said that is a good thing or a bad thing.. He said he'll worry about the news reports.. PN reported to have thrown cell phone at ref who couldn't see a thing.. several text messages were sent confirming that he couldn't see a thing!!!

i can see that happening too!

oh ya, DH about fell over that day.. I thought I was gonna have to plug him into the toaster to revive him!!!

too bad we could not have an open chat with the texting. so a bunch of us could chat at once. they should invent that. where's bill gates when you need him??!!:rotfl:
OMG- how fun would that be??

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

what you really did do that????? are you kiddin' me?????

NO, he just sunk down into the seat and asked why this was happening to him.. I think he thought his little girl would grow up but not get a visitor till she moved out of the house!!! It was a moment in time where he had to admit his little girl was growing up!!

I didn't really plug him into the toaster, goofball!

no i meant did you throw you cell phone at the ref! i guess we were talking about 2 different things here. i get what you are talking about now!
can you say D-U-H??

no i meant did you throw you cell phone at the ref! i guess we were talking about 2 different things here. i get what you are talking about now!
can you say D-U-H??

OH absolutely NOT!!!! Although there are sometimes they need to be smacked around!!!!!!! I may complain vocally but I don't draw attention to myself. I haven't started any chants about the refs like in high school!!

Several of the refs I know from the community... and when we talk after the games several days later, I may say something, questioning for explanation.they guys have always been forthcoming and explain w/o attitudes...and I've even had one of the guys saying yep, he screwed up... I had one call after a game because my dd was blocking out last year the girl shoved her and DD lost her balance and fell back and slammed her head into the floor.. NOW, that one I did stand up and yell at him to get a clue...but so did the rest of the crowd and DD got right back up to play... but she would have rather bopped the girl than deal w/ her... She did manage to block out the girl's next shot and set the girl off into a crying fit because she was blocked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter