Grumpy...

What kind of muffins were they? (I'm going to have them vicariously)

You all have me hungry for muffins now... I'm going to make corn muffins for dinner with the fish...

drat~ I need to figure out dinner... everyone is coming in/out tonight w/ various events... I told DH it's gonna be a make your own nite.. sorry!!

Those nights I like to make wings and have them in the crock pot...or sloppy joes in the CP...or hot roast beef in the CP....

I :love: my crock pot

They were apple cinnamon. And they are all gone. :teeth:

Making the cod tonight because it didn't defrost in time yesterday. :rotfl2:

I should have used my crock pot...but I'm sure it will be getting it's good use once this week is over and BB season starts... DD is getting ready for final tryouts now..and i'm sick to my tummy... till I pick her up..

Hugs Nan- the waiting's the worst! I used to coach twirlers and I used to get so sick during try-outs- worse than them!

AWM, I was wondering how that fish turned out! ;)

ugh! leaving to drop DS12 off.. run home to drop off DS 8 because he won't be quiet!!! and than off to get DD14... fingers crossed...

Can I be the Mayor of Grumpyville for the afternoon??? Hey, Nan, is it possible to use some of your DH's frequent flyer miles to the moon for DD?? She's 8 but is acting like she's 13!!! (I'm not exaggerating, even my dad said so.) ARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

I'll take it! Chancellor of Grumpyville it is. Glad you liked the fish!

Works for me! I am in such a frumpy grumpy that it's pretty appropriate!

sorry to hear you were grumpy Ash (or should i say Chancellor?). maybe today will be better! hopefully, anyway!

Nan- did she make the team????? dying to know.

sorry to hear you were grumpy Ash (or should i say Chancellor?). maybe today will be better! hopefully, anyway!

Nan- did she make the team????? dying to know.

She will also find out if she made the HS basketball team tomorrow evening so everyone send the pixie dust and prayers our way... than add DS in for Thursday as to whether or not he makes the 7th grade bball team... She made the freshman team with the chance to play JV... now to find out the cost for team shoes & a travel suit
From the proud mommy moment OP

thanks AWM! i just read that. i was over here to edit my post! you beat me to it!!!!

Can I be the Mayor of Grumpyville for the afternoon??? Hey, Nan, is it possible to use some of your DH's frequent flyer miles to the moon for DD?? She's 8 but is acting like she's 13!!! (I'm not exaggerating, even my dad said so.) ARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

Yes, this are transferable frequent flyer miles!!! I so know how you feel..but I will warn you know.. it's even worse when they are teenagers and they know so much more than us!!! Yep, did you know we lived in the stone age.. DD was so lippy about something the other day I told her "back when we use to peddle our cars with our feet" we did it this way... so you are going to do it this way now.. just you can keep your feet off the ground while I drive! :rolleyes1 :headache:

Last night DD (8) burst into tears. Apprently she is hating school, the boys don't listen, DS (11) kicked her out of his room 'cause he wanted privacy, dh was busy working in his office, she dosen't like her desk mates ect.. ect...

DH was like "holy smokes - what's up with her" I just smiled and told him "just wait until the hormones kick in, in a couple of years, it's going to be *extra* special";)

DH grew up with 3 brothers, no sisters. He is in for a bumpy ride:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter