Grumpy...

TinkerBean

Earning My Ears and Losing My Mind<br><font color=
I tell you, I have been soooo grumpy lately. I know that it's because of the foot pain (and the prospect of being in a plaster cast for 8 weeks). I missed the crop with the New England group of swappers last night...I can't really move around much - still gaining weight (cause my excersice level in non-existent and I tend to find comfort in chocolate:cloud9: )

I live in a three story house, so forgetting something in my 3rd floor bedroom really sucks.

Grump, grump, grump - even the cats are staying out of my way these days. Hubby and the kids are hiding too.

Heavy Sigh! So I come here and read everyones crazy stories and y'all manage to cheer me up.:goodvibes

'K I'm done ranting for now. The grump 'o meter is still up pretty high, but I think it moved down a coupla notches.

Rhonda a.k.a. Grumpy

:hug: Hugs Rhonda! I don't blame you for being grumpy- 8 weeks in a plaster cast doesn't sound like my idea of fun. I am glad that we are able to bring the grouchy-ness (not sure that's even a word and if it is I am pretty sure I butchered the spelling) down a few notches.

:hug:

Eights weeks in a cast or Eight weeks with the fruit cake?

See, I can make anything sound better. ;)

I've sent you your box with the t'n't stuff in it. PN96 had a baggie of really neat stuff for you. I wanted to look through the bag, but somehow that just seemed too much like spying. :confused3 I know. I am amazed my will power myself. :rotfl2:

Wish I could come over and visit.

484grumpy11.gif

It's OK to be grumpy! :grouphug: Sorry you had to miss the crop!

Tinkerbean, I don't blame you for being so grumpy. You have every right to be. Eight weeks sounds like a long time. OY, don't remind me. DH finds out Monday when his surgery will be for a rotator cuff issue, and he will be out of work, at HOME, for eight weeks.:scared: Oh, that is enough to make me grumpy. I'll come to your house to escape!

Tinkerbean, I don't blame you for being so grumpy. You have every right to be. Eight weeks sounds like a long time. OY, don't remind me. DH finds out Monday when his surgery will be for a rotator cuff issue, and he will be out of work, at HOME, for eight weeks.:scared: Oh, that is enough to make me grumpy. I'll come to your house to escape!

EEeek, surgery! and at home for eight weeks - bags your bags and come on up...

:hug: Hugs Rhonda! I don't blame you for being grumpy- 8 weeks in a plaster cast doesn't sound like my idea of fun. I am glad that we are able to bring the grouchy-ness (not sure that's even a word and if it is I am pretty sure I butchered the spelling) down a few notches.

I am sure that I invented the term grouchy-ness!!!

Eights weeks in a cast or Eight weeks with the fruit cake?

See, I can make anything sound better. ;)

I've sent you your box with the t'n't stuff in it. PN96 had a baggie of really neat stuff for you. I wanted to look through the bag, but somehow that just seemed too much like spying. :confused3 I know. I am amazed my will power myself. :rotfl2:

Wish I could come over and visit.
HAHAHAHA - can you imagine eight weeks with the fruit cake, I could barely get through eight hours

You can make anything better:hug:

484grumpy11.gif

It's OK to be grumpy! :grouphug: Sorry you had to miss the crop!

I'm stealing him too:goodvibes

AWM - this is the picture I was talking about ...

puppies.jpg

So sorry Tinkerbean!!! Eight weeks w/ a cast sounds better than 8 weeks w/ Fruit cake!!! Altough I know you would prefer neither!!!

We will pull you through this!!! Just stop by and will keep you in stitches!!!

Lisa: so sorry to hear about DH... I'll txt you later today!!! :) We need to catch up!

Sorry that your foot is giving you so much trouble, Rhonda. You have every right to be grumpy. You were missed on Friday night, but we all hope to see you soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks everyone, I should know more by the end of the week. Now here it is 11:15 and I am WIDE awake...with an early morning waiting. Ugh - I so do not do well with no sleep.:sad2: I will end up being doubly grumpy (although I am sure that the kids and dh will tell you I've already reached that level;) ) Debating whether or not to go back upstairs to bed. It just drives me nuts listening to dh sleep - while I lie there wide awake. Then I start thinking about my "to do" list, what I'll get the kids for christmas, what to do about teacher gifts, the fact that I have to make vet appointments for the dogs, and a dentist appointment for me. My first mamogram is in 3 weeks, what is that going to be like, will it hurt, will they find something... You get the drift - my mind just takes off in every direction!

Heavy sigh! Maybe some warm milk and a good book will help...

Nighty night

sorry you can't sleep tinker. hopefully you got some rest last night. good luck with the foot. it's ok to be double grumpy. i find myself there a lot lately. my dh asked the other day when i had become the mayor of grumpyville? :rotfl: of course that just made me laugh and then i as in more pain!!!! which made me more grumpy! see the pattern here!

i know it Ash right! he's a pistol!:lmao:
i guess that's why i love him because he has a great sense of humor!

484grumpy11.gif

Mayor of Grumpyville

Holly, it doesn't look anything like you :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter