Grumpy...

484grumpy11.gif

Mayor of Grumpyville

Holly, it doesn't look anything like you :confused3

i kinda does look like me these days!!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl:

yah tinker what did he say???? inquiring minds want to know!!!!

went for my MRI today...Will know more on thursday

Rhonda

PN96 - I can't believe all the stuff you sent. Jeepers Creepers! Thank you. The Maze book is AMAZING...The ribbons, the rub ons, wow.

Now who is the tea towel and cookie cutter set from?

PN96 - I can't believe all the stuff you sent. Jeepers Creepers! Thank you. The Maze book is AMAZING...The ribbons, the rub ons, wow.

Now who is the tea towel and cookie cutter set from?

OOOH!!!! You are very welcome... NOW the mystery of who sent the tea towel and cookie cutter... hmmmmmmmm???????

I talked to your SS today...she said she is putting the finishing touches on your package this week so be on the look out.. She has been Pm'g me all day! I felt popular today!

mrsbeasley.gif

Pick me!

I sent the towels & cookie cutter. :)
I was psychic when I sent those. Something said you needed a little something special.

mrsbeasley.gif

Pick me!

I sent the towels & cookie cutter. :)
I was psychic when I sent those. Something said you needed a little something special.

Aha! You ARE psychic:goodvibes Thank you - love them - you spoil me:hug:

It's 2:00 am and I am W-I-D-E awake. Guess who is going to be extra grumpy making breakfast for the kids in a few hours? Come on guess...:3dglasses

At least the dogs are keeping me company right now - although Flint seems to think it's breakfast time for him.

Maybe I should bake some cookies for my new cookie cutter - stay tuned

Well hypothetically speaking, if MY mom knew she was gonna be grumpy but made cookies for breakfast, hypothetically, I could over look the grumpybugness while shovelling cookies into my stomach. :teeth:

I'll be home today. After 9 I should have shower & dressed thing done. :thumbsup2

keep us informed about that foot! take care of it.

and cookies for breakfast???? oh yummy!!!!! i could so do that right now. i have no appetite right now, but i'd never refuse a cookie. oatmeal raisin is my favorite!

:rotfl2: You finally got to use it yourself.

I made my little ones muffins for breakfast. Faster and easier than cookies. :thumbsup2

Well hypothetically speaking, if MY mom knew she was gonna be grumpy but made cookies for breakfast, hypothetically, I could over look the grumpybugness while shovelling cookies into my stomach. :teeth:

::yes::

:sad1: Sorry Tink. I ate the last two for lunch. After I finally kicked DH out the door. He has to work late - 10pm instead of 4:30, so he was taking it easy on getting there this morning. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to send him on a recon run to Hobby Lobby.:sad2: That man. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter