Grand Gathering for Memorial Day Weekend??

You honestly CANT tell except for the blue oval versus the red block letters on the grill. I was looking at fords yesterday......got my eye on an 06 f150 with 24000 miles. It looks brand new...Im playing the waiting game right now, see if the dealers call me with "good news....my boss just gave me permission to knock off another $$$$,....."

You honestly CANT tell except for the blue oval versus the red block letters on the grill. I was looking at fords yesterday......got my eye on an 06 f150 with 24000 miles. It looks brand new...Im playing the waiting game right now, see if the dealers call me with "good news....my boss just gave me permission to knock off another $$$$,....."

Wait 'em out, Rog. DH was in the car business & the mark-up on used is GRAVY to the saleman. Because of bad economy, you should be able to bring them down. If not,,, move on to another car lot. BTW.... my Explorer is a '97, w/V8, has 150k miles, looks new, runs like new, never a lick o' trouble. It still gets 18MPG city, and doesn't burn oil at all. DH keeps saying we need to get me a new car & I say "NO WAY"!! We also had an '87 F150 that we drove 130k miles, sold it to a co-worker who brought the mileage up over 300k, he gave it to his son, and we just heard it finally died with (are you ready for this?) 487k miles!!! None of us did anything other than normal maintenance to it. Ford people?? Yeah, you could say that.

I did a factory tour of the GM power works plant in Canada. Both GMC and Chevrolet are made on the same line.

Alrighty, I just booked our site and reserved a cart for two days! :cool1:

I obviously have to try a little more often. Apparently once isn't enough:lmao: .I still have about a month.

who is showing up, you or Lil Connor?

Lil Connor has lost all interest in Disney. He's a Universal guy now!:confused3

On the other hand Dis Dawg is Disney True through and through. So to answer your question, Dis Dawg and DDW will be there and ready to paaaarty!:thumbsup2

Lil Connor has lost all interest in Disney. He's a Universal guy now!:confused3

On the other hand Dis Dawg is Disney True through and through. So to answer your question, Dis Dawg and DDW will be there and ready to paaaarty!:thumbsup2

I'm so confused I'm not gonna ask. Please tell me this is not Lil Connor's other name.

who is showing up, you or Lil Connor?

I don't know if any of you have gone truck shopping lately but I always found this interesting. Chevrolet and GMC appear to be the exact same truck but with a different name..:lmao: It's quite the marketing scheme,,, " What, you don't like this one,,,,how about this one " .Just in case anyone's in the market for a new tow vehicle.

popcorn::

I was always told you never get a second chance to make a first GOOD impression.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter