Grand Gathering for Memorial Day Weekend??

Just a question about the streaming video, Do you really want a video diary of what happens, it may be admissible in court!

Ami, why can't you mow your lawn that weekend, oh that's right, YOU'LL BE IN EUROPE!!!!

Ami !!! So your going to Europe cause they dont have root canals,mow lawns ,or clean their septic tanks??? Man , thats a long way to avoid fun !

Rhonda has graciously agreed to go to Sams Club to purchase all the supplies, so make a list ahead of time, so she doesn't have to make more than 3 trips.

We're actually staying in a cabin that weekend! Would y'all want to come over and do it at our place? We can fire up the BBQ, play some music, look for otters and peacocks, drool over each other's golf carts, drink Kungaloosh, and if it rains (like it always does on Memorial weekend) we'll have a place to escape inside! :goodvibes

But, if you'd rather have it at a campsite, that's fine with me too. I'm easy! :cutie: (Gatordad -- leave that one ALONE)

DH has a blow up screen and is getting a splitter so that the players can see rock band on the tv screen and put the images up on the 14foot blow up screen for everyone to see. I don't care where we play, just giving you an idea of what we are bringing.

BTW- I was just told that we have to go to a function at the Polynesean Friday night (wedding that I was just told about) so Saturday and Sunday night seem the best.

I hear the dog park is available after dark and it has picnic tables, all fenced in and nice big area.....LOL

the Fort needs a picnic pavilion.

WE won't be there, but here is a suggestion that is worth what you paid for it.. Instead of people having to work, cook, run to the store for the get together [Looking out for the ladies here] while on the vacation. why not go to TE ahead of time and order a bunch of pizzas and have a pizza & beverage party?

Ami, why can't you mow your lawn that weekend, oh that's right, YOU'LL BE IN EUROPE!!!!

Notice I didn't mention that earlier, Mr. I'll be in Europe the WEEK BEFORE Memorial Day so I can don my beret at the Fort while I play Rock Band and even go on the 4th as well!!!!!!! Phew!

Ami !!! So your going to Europe cause they dont have root canals,mow lawns ,or clean their septic tanks??? Man , thats a long way to avoid fun !

It is soley for research purposes that I will be in Disneyland Paris on Memorial Day. No fun at all.

btw, I'll be more than happy to watch you all be lunatics on video. Considering my DH just bought Rock Band and my OWN Family will not even allow me to play the drums because I bring them down and we get boo'd off the stage, it may be best that there be an ocean between me and Fort Wilderness that day.

i"m going there for school. The only part of the trip I'm looking forward to, is to Yankee Stadium.

WE won't be there, but here is a suggestion that is worth what you paid for it.. Instead of people having to work, cook, run to the store for the get together [Looking out for the ladies here] while on the vacation. why not go to TE ahead of time and order a bunch of pizzas and have a pizza & beverage party?

That's a great idea!! Pizza and Jambalaya!!! :thumbsup2

Isn't there an area with picnic tables down by the marina? On the left side, as you're looking out at the lake.

That's a great idea!! Pizza and Jambalaya!!! :thumbsup2

Isn't there an area with picnic tables down by the marina? On the left side, as you're looking out at the lake.

bar b que

I haven't been in like 3 years, and this is the last year of the stadium...... the other thing i'm looking forward to is the bar on the plane for Virgin Atlantic.

I haven't been in like 3 years, and this is the last year of the stadium...... the other thing i'm looking forward to is the bar on the plane for Virgin Atlantic.

Ok, Ok, I'll give you that. The bar on the plane sounds lovely, too.....

Eiffel Tower on the Seine?

Big Ben?

600 year old archetecture complete with thatched roofs?

Anything?

DH has a blow up screen and is getting a splitter so that the players can see rock band on the tv screen and put the images up on the 14foot blow up screen for everyone to see. I don't care where we play, just giving you an idea of what we are bringing.

I am so brining my popcorn and gawking! I will bring a lighter too so I can hold it over my head. I COULD BE THE GROUPIE!:hippie: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter