Grand Gathering for Memorial Day Weekend??

Im not a Yankee's fan...but would LOVE to see the stadium. My yankees jersey is one of my favorites.....I have no idea why.

MrsGus...youre gonna be there!!???!!! This is getting sooo cool.

I am! I am ditching my girls this time and brining my 2 boys! It's a boy's weekend away :confused3 . We are staying in the cabins and I'm packing my popcorn!:rotfl2:

DH has a blow up screen and is getting a splitter so that the players can see rock band on the tv screen and put the images up on the 14foot blow up screen for everyone to see. I don't care where we play, just giving you an idea of what we are bringing.

I am so brining my popcorn and gawking! I will bring a lighter too so I can hold it over my head. I COULD BE THE GROUPIE!:hippie: :lmao:

Nah, we will make you come and play too! It will be tons of laughter watching the lot of them, I bet!

Please keep me posted as to what night you're having the "Rock Band B-B-Q Pizza and Beer Bash" so I can "mosey on over to FtW" and crash the party!!! Maybe Buffalo Wings from Ale House would be in order, too?? This would be an event worthy of calling in <ahem> sick for!! Woo-hoo!!!:woohoo: Lemme know what is needed & I'll bring it over!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................wings
homer.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................wings

I do make the best darn wings in the US of A and would be willing to make some if we decide we are bringing food items rather than ordering them.

I do make the best darn wings in the US of A and would be willing to make some if we decide we are bringing food items rather than ordering them.

Are they hot? I love hot hot hot wings. I would be more than happy to supply you with a couple of big bags of wings to get you started!:thumbsup2

I'll simply say it again

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................................wings

I don't know if any of you have gone truck shopping lately but I always found this interesting. Chevrolet and GMC appear to be the exact same truck but with a different name..:lmao: It's quite the marketing scheme,,, " What, you don't like this one,,,,how about this one " .Just in case anyone's in the market for a new tow vehicle.

They've just about always been like that. Just a few detail changes for the most part. It does give you a better selection of dealers though to get a better deal. Many of the big manfacturers do that, especally with their cars - Dodge & Plymouth & Chrysler - Ford & Mercury - Chevrolet & Pontiac & Buick - Honda & Acura, etc. For the most part they come off the same basic plans and some even off the same assembly lines.

They are not the same. "GMC" is professional grade and stands for "Give more Cash". It is just a rumor that you can interchange just about every single part...NOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter