Grand Gathering for Memorial Day Weekend??

AuburnJen92

DIS Veteran
Pete suggested that we might get a gathering number for Memorial Day weekend as well, however, we didn't do anything with it. If I can get 8 people to commit themselves (maybe also to the insane asylum too!;) ) then I don't mind setting up another grand gathering for that weekend as well. Let me know so I can give a CM a call.

Jen...Gatordad did get a gathering together...but I think theres only 2 on it so far (me & him):

You need to bring that dog with the bone on his nose.

Anyway, Jen told me how to get the grand gathering number and I figured being that she doesn't have ressies, I'd be the ringleader to kick this off.

Our grand gathering number is

650788 the name is Musket Mickey Lives.

See you there.

www.musketmickey.com

We added our reservation to the Grand Gathering number, also. Musket Mickey Lives. We will be there May 18-24. There are four of us. We had requested loop 1500.

7 more weeks,
Pam

We will be there Memorial weekend. What are the benefits of having a "Grand Gathering"? Does it cost anything?

I tried, but there's no sites left on that weekend. :(

We will be there Memorial weekend. What are the benefits of having a "Grand Gathering"? Does it cost anything?

no cost for adding your ressie to grand gatherings...just lets them know we are all together and they try to get us as close as possible so we can annoy each other...

I got 5/20-5/26! I'll call later on and cancel the first couple of nights, so we'll check in on Thursday. And, I'll get added to the GG. :goodvibes

Now, I'm just hoping for an AP discount!! (But I won't hold my breath) lol

Dh gave me a stern no.

That's okay though, he's going back to Seattle soon. ;) Maybe I can get another ressie out of him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter