• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got Mickey Mail Today . . .

Resale buyer from 2015. No magnet here. We have plenty of magnets but it is just the principle of it that some get it whether they are resale or direct and others do not. Has anyone called or chatted to request their magnet? I know not something i should bother a CM with, BUT DVC started this by sending them out.

Other than Disney Files, our Annual Statement, and the occasional brochure showing a new property, we have never received anything from DVC (200 AKV -Direct Purchase 2011) - not a magnet, not a Welcome Home phone call, not even a call trying to sell us more points. I've always assumed that they must think that we Canadians are too polite to complain about being left out...

Never got one here. We're blue card resale members but only have 25 points maybe that's why.

I'm a resale + 25 member. I received the magnet. I think it's hideous and way too big with an abnormal shape, so it doesn't even make the cut to be put on my refrigerator.

We got ours at the beginning of Jan/end Dec? I know we’ve had it for a while. I think it’s a trade off because we never got a bounce back offer for any of our pre-DVC trips so I thnk the Mouse is trying to pacify my bitterness of feeling left out :teeth: :joker:

I bought one online and put it on the back of my Jeep. I love it. Hoping it doesn't get stolen. Will take it off when going to Disney in March/April and might take it off before heading to Atlanta tomorrow.

I am a direct (30 points) purchaser, along with resale points. Two weeks ago, I went up to the DVC lounge at Epcot and asked the checkin lady if there was any way to get a magnet while staying at WDW
, or did she have any. Her answer was no to both. I don’t think that I want it bad enough to buy it on EBay.

Still have not received ours either. Own both resale and direct at 4 resorts. For all owners suppose to receive one, it is funny the number owners that have not.

Other than Disney Files, our Annual Statement, and the occasional brochure showing a new property, we have never received anything from DVC (200 AKV -Direct Purchase 2011) - not a magnet, not a Welcome Home phone call, not even a call trying to sell us more points. I've always assumed that they must think that we Canadians are too polite to complain about being left out...

We are in BC and received our magnet about 2 weeks ago.

I’m a direct owner from the UK so it will either be months before we get one or we won’t get one at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter