Got Mickey Mail Today . . .

Mickey sure has a retro look these days.

Much more this:
latest

Than this:

gfkyt565869879-624x351.jpg

We got the mailer today too and what's more strange is it was in my wife's name. First piece of DVC mail that's been addressed to her and not me.

We got the mailer today too and what's more strange is it was in my wife's name. First piece of DVC mail that's been addressed to her and not me.

Same here, my husband never gets any DVC stuff in his name it always comes to me but this was addressed to him, he just knew to hand it right over to me.

No, we bought BLT before it opened at the big Boston event they had, now that was an awesome event. Wish they’d have more of those.
We bought BLT at this Boston event too.
At the seaport. Pretty sure the one we went to was Fathers Day weekend. Wife and kids purchased for a Fathers Day gift..it was a great event. I agree wish there were more like it.

Mickey sure has a retro look these days.

It’s been causing agita on the Disneyland forum because of the animation of their new nighttime show.

Well I already bought this magnet and put it on my car. But I will be on the look out for another one.

Be aware that weather can make it fall off. Also people steal them. And take it off if going through a car wash!

If I get one it’ll go right on my fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter