Gonna try a live Trip Report!!!! We leave in an hour!!!!

We just had chipotle for lunch in St. Augustine.

We went through some crazy rainstorm and tornado warning in Jacksonville area but we're back on the 95 now almost to the I4 exit.

Made it to our hotel - buena vista suites just outside Disney.

Mom and Lisa landed safely in Toronto and get into orlando tonight around 11.

So time for a shower and a nap until it's time to get them.

Not sure about the morning if we will get up early and go check in at okw to get our tickets and dining plan - only time will tell. ;)

Picked mom, Lisa and Kellen at the airport and got back to the hotel by 12:30.

Just sitting here now waiting for everyone to get ready so we can go downstairs for breakfast.

1 bathroom 4 people - glad I showered yesterday

image.jpg All checked in!!!!! Got our magic bands not ready yet now are headed back to the other hotel to pick up mom she needed some extra sleep this morning
image.jpg

Just had lunch at Wolfgang puck got the text that room is ready!!

The boats were closed due to high wind do I'm sitting on the bus on my way there now.

Following along. I applaud you driving that distance essentially straight(I'm in Ottawa), as the only driver in my family that just wouldn't be possible.

Following along. Will be making the drive (but not as long as yours :eek:) in less then 2 weeks to the dark side. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

At MGM did FP+ for tot and it was walk on - some people that entered the stand by when we entered FP were on the same elevator

After tsm we had supper at the 50's was just ok.

After that mom wanted to pick up a few things so we left and went to target.

Just back at the resort now.

We sleep in at bit - got up around 8:30 left the resort at 9:20

Just in spaceship earth - now on our way now to test tractimage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter