• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gonna try a live Trip Report!!!! We leave in an hour!!!!

image.jpg You get this at the entrance to Soarin and I guess they will give you the baby swap to get up to the next cast member - p.s. Been in line 6 min so far

Sounds like you are having a great time!! We'll be there Wednesday (flying) and hope to have some nice short lines like you seem to be finding! Enjoy your trip!

In my experience I would say the crowds are light to moderate!!!!
Got on Soren twice thanks my sister and baby swap and then we just headed over to Canada a little homesick LOL.
Then we headed back to OKW cause moms feet were sore - so Chris and I had a nice swim and just getting ready now for supper at cape may.

Ok so we got to MK and it looked really busy. We went to FP kiosk and was able to get buzz right away!!! After buzz we went back to the kiosk and got POTC so we walk over and got right on.

After that we watched the electrical parade then fireworks - we had FP to see Mickey but everyone was tired so we headed back
. image.jpg Ps I love the antenna topper we got today :)

Now time to sleep zzzzzzz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter