Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

finally leaving for our disneymoon today - oh yeah!!!! :dance3: I promise to add more pictures when we get back! I just wanted to say thanks so much to all my disboard fellow brides and brides to be for following along - so many of my ideas came from reading all of your PJ's and TR's :thumbsup2

also adding heartfelt thanks to the :mickeyjum for bringing us all together :love:

Michelle :cloud9:

I'm not a bride nor am I bride to be (I have been married 11 years) but I love reading about the weddings, maybe DD will have one there.:banana: No pressure but she's only 2.

hi ladies (and gents!) first off, just want to say I hope everyone is having a safe and fun 4th of July. Here in New York, it's been grey and cloudy with spots of rain on and off. not exactly prime BBQ weather but we made the best of it!

just left my MIL's house - JJ gets up at 4am for work so we scooted out early. speaking of my MIL - I know some people have issues with theirs but JJ's Mom has just opened her arms & heart to me. Having lost my own Mom when I was 21 , it is a wonderful feeling :goodvibes

besides all the welcome baskets, I wanted to get her a couple of small personal welcome gifts. these are personalized and the poem has yet to be framed but they are really sweet. JJ thinks his Mom will be very touched - I hope so!

IMG_4706.jpg

aren't they pretty?? also, for the luncheon we are doing silk calla's as centerpieces. to make it a litle original, I went to my favorite place (eBay) :laughing: and purchased 5 different vases for the tables. I am planning on giving them as gifts to my daughter, my sister, my sister-in-law and of course , my MIL. she LOVES Mickey & Minnie AND her 79th birthday is the day before our wedding luncheon so here's the gem I found on eBay for her :goodvibes

IMG_4692.jpg

do you think she'll love it??! I really hope so! my silk calla's should be arriving in the next few days so I will do a centerpiece set-up and post some more! thanks for tuning in :cheer2:

Can you please post the poem in full! I love it!

sorry, I don't have a copy of that poem! I can copy it when I go to my MIL's house or I found it on eBay - just use the search words - Mother in law gifts and that's how I found it!

the honeymoon was fabulous but I've been busy finding/starting a new career - chapter in my life, so no time for detailed updates. here are a few honeymoon photos though!

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I can't wait to read your report once you have more time. The picture of the sunset was beautiful :goodvibes

Hello there,
I don't know if you remember me or nor, but I posted on your thread a while back before my own DFTW. After my wedding things got hectic and I didn't get to check up on any of my disboard friends, but now I have a new job that allows me more time for the things I love and I just had to catch up on all the PJ's and TR's that I was following before. Your wedding was beautifull! Your favorite pic. is priceless. You could probably sell that one to Hallmark. It looked like everyone had an amazing time and you looked as if you had a great time on your Disneymoon as well! One more little side note: I have to tell you that I love your wedding theme. I hate cookie cutter weddings and yours was so unique. I loved that you let us be a part of it. Thank you! Oh yes, and I know I have been married for too long now not to start my own TR and PJ...I am working on them now and they will be up soon. Hope to see you on my thread and thanks again for sharing your joy with us!
Anna Marie

Hello there,
I don't know if you remember me or nor, but I posted on your thread a while back before my own DFTW. After my wedding things got hectic and I didn't get to check up on any of my disboard friends, but now I have a new job that allows me more time for the things I love and I just had to catch up on all the PJ's and TR's that I was following before. Your wedding was beautifull! Your favorite pic. is priceless. You could probably sell that one to Hallmark. It looked like everyone had an amazing time and you looked as if you had a great time on your Disneymoon as well! One more little side note: I have to tell you that I love your wedding theme. I hate cookie cutter weddings and yours was so unique. I loved that you let us be a part of it. Thank you! Oh yes, and I know I have been married for too long now not to start my own TR and PJ...I am working on them now and they will be up soon. Hope to see you on my thread and thanks again for sharing your joy with us!
Anna Marie

Anna Marie,

I just wanted to thank you for your very sweet words - it was my pleasure to share!! besides, everyone helped so much with ideas and positive thoughts! I too have had career changes that keep me off the boards mostly but I am happy to report that married life is 1000% better than I had imagined!!! hard to believe we'll be married 6 months already -wow! just a side note, we will be spending our first anniversary at the Inn and wear our Jack & Sally outfits to mark the day!

best of luck to you and all the other new and soon to be disbrides!

HEY GLORYDAZ!! I saw some of your wedding postings and I simply HAD to chat! Although, I’m a new member and they won’t let me PM until I’ve posted more. Anyway, My DF and I are also having a NBC themed reception back home (long story short, its disney couples, but the head table, cake table and gift table will be NBC) on top of our WDW nuptials. So, I had to ask for any advice!! :scared:

We found a NBC Sally and Jack display at a music store over christmas and are working to transform it into a cake topper-- it has the pumpkin patch and everything! Anyway, any tips on merchandise or WDW that you'd like to share. We're having the ceremony on October 30th (because disney wanted like $3K more for a friday, otherwise it totally would have been halloween). I LOVEEEEED your wedding pics. Halloween and NBC are a killer combo:woohoo: !

HEY GLORYDAZ!! I saw some of your wedding postings and I simply HAD to chat! Although, I’m a new member and they won’t let me PM until I’ve posted more. Anyway, My DF and I are also having a NBC themed reception back home (long story short, its disney couples, but the head table, cake table and gift table will be NBC) on top of our WDW nuptials. So, I had to ask for any advice!! :scared:

We found a NBC Sally and Jack display at a music store over christmas and are working to transform it into a cake topper-- it has the pumpkin patch and everything! Anyway, any tips on merchandise or WDW that you'd like to share. We're having the ceremony on October 30th (because disney wanted like $3K more for a friday, otherwise it totally would have been halloween). I LOVEEEEED your wedding pics. Halloween and NBC are a killer combo:woohoo: !

hey Alissa,
first off, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all your sweet words. we had a fantastic time planning and enjoying our wedding. the best advice I can give you as far as NBC stuff is : eBay!!! seriously, we got tons of stuff there including our etched glasses, goodie bags, wedding attire and much much more. if you ever have time to scroll through my PJ, I have pics of most of the stuff we bought - whatever you do, I'm sure it will be great - enjoy the planning!!

Thanks Glory!! :thumbsup2

We found J&S champagne flutes on ebay... great tool!! I'm about halfway through your TR - thanks for sharing your day!!

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter