Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

Happy Halloween and Happy Wedding!

I read your PJ early on and just caught up with the rest of it. I love that you are doing a Halloween wedding. I can't wait to read all about it and see the photos. Congratulations to you and your new DH!

first off - just wanted to thank you ALL for your wonderful wishes!! our wedding and all the events surrounding it were absolutely wonderful from the location, the weather, our family and friends...just perfect ! :love:

life is hectic as we are back to work and preparing for our disneymoon in a few weeks but I wanted to share some of our most memorable photos from the wedding - enjoy!

IMG_4953.jpg

early morning fishing outing ...JJ and his brother

IMG_4969.jpg

our family: JJ, our son Erik, his girlfriend Paula, our daughter Jaimee, myself and oh yes, that's my BIL in the back! lol...

IMG_4976.jpg

the ceremony begins in the Main Living room...

OurWedding-VochPortraits002.jpg

the ring bearer, the flower girl and me!

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos122.jpg

after all the planning and stressing - we are husband and wife! :cloud9:

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos082.jpg

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos116-1.jpg

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos101.jpg

as soon as I have time, I will add photos of the party (and costumes) that followed... thank-you all so very much for following our story. now we move to the next chapter of our lives - together :love:

Michelle :cloud9:

Aw Michelle, you guys look gorgeous. So chuffed that your day and the events around it were all fabulous. Your photos are beautiful, your dress is stunning. I love the photo of you and the ring bearer and the flower girl! - so cute. Congratulations on your marriage and all the best for the future. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kx

MICHELLE!!!! So glad to see you back. You changed your dress, you look absolutely stunning, you and JJ look so happy. Love the ring bearer and flower girl, they are so cute.

Can't wait to hear more about it, HURRY UP lol!:goodvibes :hug: :love:

MICHELLE!!!! So glad to see you back. You changed your dress, you look absolutely stunning, you and JJ look so happy. Love the ring bearer and flower girl, they are so cute.

Can't wait to hear more about it, HURRY UP lol!:goodvibes :hug: :love:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hey Sharon!!! so how's the planning doing on your end?? haven't seen any updates of late - well then again, I haven't really been on too much! can't wait to see how you're coming along!

and don't worry, update coming in the next few days....work piled up while I was gone so that comes first - yuck!

I love those beach photos - what a stunning backdrop! Congratulations! :goodvibes

fantastic pics! i'm glad you got some outdoor photos at the jersey shore, i miss that place! everything looks lovely!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hey Sharon!!! so how's the planning doing on your end?? haven't seen any updates of late - well then again, I haven't really been on too much! can't wait to see how you're coming along!

and don't worry, update coming in the next few days....work piled up while I was gone so that comes first - yuck!

I haven't updated in so long as I just haven't had time. Only 5 weeks till we leave and I am so excited. If I get a chance at some point I will update my pj. I have my hen/batchelorette party this weekend as well.

Right missy go and get that work done so that you can come back and work on this:banana:

Aw I love your pictures! Congratulations!

Was one of your attendants a Pomeranian? I have two poms that I'm in :love: with! Your ring bearer/flower girl were adorable.. and you guys look amazing together :)

Michelle you look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Maggie!!!! so GREAT to see you!! hope all is going well on your end - how's the new house coming along?? you are missed sweetie but I understand :hug:

Aw I love your pictures! Congratulations!

Was one of your attendants a Pomeranian? I have two poms that I'm in :love: with! Your ring bearer/flower girl were adorable.. and you guys look amazing together :)

hey there IrishKitty! both pups are long haired chihuahua's and they behaved so well!!! thanks for all the sweet words - we can't believe we're married a whole week already!!! wow!

I hope to post another update in the next few days with lots more photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter