Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

Maggie!!!! so GREAT to see you!! hope all is going well on your end - how's the new house coming along?? you are missed sweetie but I understand :hug:

Michelle :cloud9:

Thanks!!:hug: ;) I miss you too!! Im glad things turned out amazingly! The house is going great- thanks for asking. They are almost finished with the brick:thumbsup2

Thanks!!:hug: ;) I miss you too!! Im glad things turned out amazingly! The house is going great- thanks for asking. They are almost finished with the brick:thumbsup2

oh I'm so glad for you!! please send or post some photos - I'd love to see how awesome it turned out!

Everything looks like it turned out fantastic. I love the ringbearer and flowergirl. I can't wait to see more pictures and to hear more about the wedding. I'm sure you are counting down the days to your Disneymoon. Congrats again!

You look so beautiful Michelle!! I love the costumes and your gown...wow! It was perfect! I can't wait to see more photos and hear all the details! Love you!!!!! :hug:

Let the disneymoon countdown begin.....:banana:

You look so beautiful Michelle!! I love the costumes and your gown...wow! It was perfect! I can't wait to see more photos and hear all the details! Love you!!!!! :hug:

Let the disneymoon countdown begin.....:banana:

DIANE!!!! Look at our countdowns:cool1:

You look absolutely amazing!!! I loved the pictures of you in front of the ocean. That was the perfect place to take pictures! I hope everything goes well with planning your Disneymoon!!

oh my gosh - I thought I had posted photos of our bash afterwards - so sorry!! married life is WONDERFUL - I just cannot wait for work to be done everyday so I can go home and be with him!! :love: ok, ok - enough mushy gushy stuff! :rotfl: here's some more photos which more than tell the story - I think I left you with our beach photos just after the ceremony (awesome!!)

here's the groom, best man and ring bearer..

Wedding039.jpg

me and the girls ..

IMG_4996.jpg

some of the various costumes our guests chose to wear...

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos032.jpg

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos035-1.jpg

and then JJ and I changed into more "appropriate" clothing!

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos036.jpg

and our son is full make-up!

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos051.jpg

here's our fantastic Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake wedding cake.....delish!!!

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos053.jpg

still to come : reception pictures and our Disneymoon which is fast approaching - yeah!!

I love seeing everyone in their costumes. Your costumes fit the theme perfectly! The cake turned out really cute and looks so yummy. :cake:

Well thank goodness, I thought you weren't going to post any more lol. Great pictures Michelle, I love your wedding cake. Everyones costumes are excellent:thumbsup2

Well thank goodness, I thought you weren't going to post any more lol. Great pictures Michelle, I love your wedding cake. Everyones costumes are excellent:thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that's a good one Sharon: me, not post anymore??!!! :lmao: nope, just real busy with work and Thanksgiving and oh yes, last minute planning for our Disneymoon - :banana:

all set on your end???

so here are some more photos to share. This is the Sandpiper where Jj and I first went away 4 1/2 years ago. We absolutely love this Inn, it is so beautiful and peaceful - one block away from the ocean with an incredible heated indoor all year round pool - it was like 85 degrees when we went swimming!!

Wedding012.jpg

the incredible pool - we didn't want to get out!

IMG_4960.jpg

here's one of the rooms with our welcome gifts waiting...

IMG_4944.jpg

and all the gift bags ready to go!

IMG_4940.jpg

alot of great costumes including our niece, the bumblebee!

IMG_4989.jpg

here we are with the Reverend ...

Picture220.jpg

I am SO happy - can you tell??!!

OurWedding-VochPortraits089.jpg

and here are a couple more beach shots....

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos035.jpg

OurWedding-JaimeePhotos131.jpg

all I can say is all the planning, all the hard work, all the stress - every single moment was worth it for this...all those little pieces came together beautifully. these pictures only give you a glimpse of the absolute joy we felt that day and every day since. :love:

took me a while to upload it but wanted to share what we think is the absolute best photograph! we are having this blown up and custom framed. what a perfect memory!!

OurWedding-beachcrop-1.jpg

I just caught up with you PJ and wedding. Loved your theme. You looked stunning. Beautiful pictures. Can't wait for more.popcorn::

finally leaving for our disneymoon today - oh yeah!!!! :dance3: I promise to add more pictures when we get back! I just wanted to say thanks so much to all my disboard fellow brides and brides to be for following along - so many of my ideas came from reading all of your PJ's and TR's :thumbsup2

also adding heartfelt thanks to the :mickeyjum for bringing us all together :love:

finally leaving for our disneymoon today - oh yeah!!!! :dance3: I promise to add more pictures when we get back! I just wanted to say thanks so much to all my disboard fellow brides and brides to be for following along - so many of my ideas came from reading all of your PJ's and TR's :thumbsup2

also adding heartfelt thanks to the :mickeyjum for bringing us all together :love:

Have a fairytale honeymoon Michelle you and JJ truly deserve it and see you soon:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter