Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here on this nice new thread.party:
I'm hoping Sarah (motoxprincess) will take charge of the BBQ lunch again since we were rained out last trip.
Hint hint Sarah.:yay:

Good morning ladies!:goodvibes

Today, I'm wrapping up my preparations for our party here tomorrow. Always last minute stuff to do.:headache: At least our weather is going to be pretty darn nice for the celebration.:thumbsup2

Kaitlyn has been breaking out in hives for the last few days. We can not figure out what is going on. :confused3 Thank goodness Benedryl works. If this continues by Monday, we will go see our doctor.

Cheryl, I'm thinking of you. :hug:

Have a wonderful Saturday Divas! :banana:

Kaitlyn has been breaking out in hives for the last few days. We can not figure out what is going on. :confused3 Thank goodness Benedryl works. If this continues by Monday, we will go see our doctor.

Have a wonderful Saturday Divas! :banana:

Has she been sick with the sniffles? Meghan gets viral hives quite often. We were told to use benedryl or zyrtec because it stays in the system longer.

Happy Saturday Ladies!! I am trying;) to get all of my housecleaning done so I can start packing for our trip to DL on Monday. I am super excited about the trip because DH is FINALLY coming with us, but I am soo not in the mood to fold laundry:laundy:
My sister and I are headed to the Bass Pro Shop in the morning to get some last minute Father's day shopping.. The boys are going with DH to the Swap meet in the morning and then off for male-bonding things (probably paintball) so it gives me some time to hang out with my Dad.

I hope y'all have a great day!

Hi All! Yep, I'm keeping track of the thread still. I do a quick read every day (well, when the subscription email comes to remind me).

Wonderful pass of the torch from Beth to Steph. I'm sure Beth will post just as much as before. Steph is doing a wonderful job already.

Btw, I really like Tshirt 1 & 5 shown. You guys are very talented bunch and always have a really tough time picking a winner every trip.

Back to my reading and following mode. Bye!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post. I am feeling a bit better but am still fighting a cough. The meds are helping a lot, which is good. I was able to venture outside yesterday after being couped up at home most of the time. :P

I went to the mall and went to Disney Store. They had a Tink tote bag that was on clearance. I cut out the Tink and sewed it onto a larger tote bag. Here is a pic:

34054_433218236638_746751638_553387.jpg

I like how it turned out :) It took a long time to sew it on but I think it was worth it :goodvibes I hope you guys have a good day :) Yay for the new thread :) :yay:

YAY FOR A NEW THREAD! :banana:
Now I don't feel so confused about what's going on! Yippee!

Thank you Steph, for taking on this challenge!:hug:

Wendy, have fun at DL. Glad your honey is making the trip this time. :wizard:

Rochelle, cute purse!! I'm jealous of all you crafty people. :worship:

Cristabel, were you confused before? :rotfl:

Shelley, good to see you still around! :thumbsup2

Mel, hope the party went well today. I want to hear all about it. :yay: And I hope Kaitlyn's hives go away once and for all.

Trudi hopefully the BBQ lunch will be a go this time. Darn rain. :rolleyes: It seems fun!

Hi to everyone else, and I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday/Father's Day.

TTYL!!

:hippie:

What a nice & smooth transition from Beth (who did awesome!!) to Steph (who will do awesome as well!!).
Hope everyone is doing well & enjoying Father's Day weekend.

:cool1:

Cristabel, were you confused before? :rotfl:

Hi to everyone else, and I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday/Father's Day.

TTYL!!

:hippie:

I was just SO behind that I know missed a lot of chit chatting and probably some planning ideas!

Good morning ladies!

Well the party is over. Whew! The weather was wonderful. Nice enough to sit in the shade and warm enough to go swimming. :goodvibes

This week, I am off to teach VBS. I always teach the preschoolers and K's. So cute! I also will be watching Luca a couple of times in the afternoon, so Becky can do some tutoring. Busy week.

Have a nice Monday! :)

PS- Hi Shelley! Nice to see you. :flower3:

Happy Monday!

I still haven't done the All You Can Eat BBQ at Disneyland so hopefully we have nice weather this trip. I don't mind handling sign-ups for this again.

Happy Monday!

I still haven't done the All You Can Eat BBQ at Disneyland so hopefully we have nice weather this trip. I don't mind handling sign-ups for this again.

I'd like to try that too! The food looks good but I need some people to help me eat all that food :) :rotfl: Plus you get to eat with your hands and get messy! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter