Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!!

A very quick hello, and tell you how much fun I had.:cool1:

Dianna, How scary for you and your Mom. I hope she has a speedy recovery!:flower3:

Everyone else....

I love ya! :grouphug:

Dianna - What a scary experience for you and your mom. That's horrible. But I'm glad to hear she was well looked after and that she's doing better.

:grouphug: Mel, it was so great to meet you!!

I'll put it out there just in case, but I am someone with far too much time on her hands most days and am always willing to help out with the thread if it's needed. I can't imagine trying to keep up with it with jobs and families! Steph did an outstanding job and Beth always has as well.

I've got a lunch date with a friend today but after that I'll get my few photos from the events up. I'll spare everyone my hundreds of other small details photos, lol, and keep those in my Flickr.

Hey Divas! I hope you all had a safe trip home.
I'm sorry we missed the BBQ and Cafe Orleans on Sunday. We still had a few things we wanted to see (Aladdin) and we were also pretty beat after the scavenger hunt!
After we headed back to the hotel on Sunday evening at about 6:00, my mom was not feeling well. She got feverish, and chills and was coughing a lot. Unfortunately, she did not feel much better for our trip home on Monday, and we had to make a diversion to the Hospital in Seattle. She was having trouble breathing on the plane, and was shivering. Luckily the flight attendants were amazing. They gave her some oxygen, and found an EMT to take her blood pressure (Which was sky-high). The medics met us as we landed, and took her to the hospital.
I was able to call my hubby, who drove down from our home (2 hour drive!) to pick us up. It was a scary way to end our trip, but it all turned out okay. Sheila was much better after they got some fluids into her, and gave her some antibiotics for the bronchitis in her lungs.
Phew! Well, we still had a wonderful time in Disneyland! We saw everything we wanted to, plus we met a great group of ladies! :love: You were all so welcoming to us. Thank you!
I hope I'll see you again next year!

Wow, what an ending to your trip. So scary! Glad they handled it all well for you guys and so glad she is feeling better.

Hi girls! It's snowing here BLAH!

Anyways....I am willing to help in anyway I can. I can help with the thread if that's okay. I would like to volunteer to do the thread but I'm also planning a wedding, so I'm not sure I can juggle it. But if whoever does man the thread and needs helps keeping track or organizing, I'm your gal...if you want me:rolleyes1

I'd like to do more and am willing to do what I can.

Hey girls!

I'm really enjoying seeing all the pics on FB. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time and I'm really sad I missed it all. I miss all you girls!

The dates for next year look good to me so far.

Steph, I think you did a fabulous job keeping up this thread.

Good morning ladies! :smooth:

I just wanted to share some pics I took with my phone:

2011-03-04_09-23-58_340.jpg

2011-03-04_09-23-51_735.jpg

2011-03-04_09-23-44_883.jpg

Sarah showed me the commemorative bricks for Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale and also Holly & Hef. I thought it was cool to see :) I like them all and I also watch Holly's World. :rotfl: I know she is a huge Disney fan :)

2011-03-05_20-51-06_417.jpg

2011-03-05_20-50-51_625.jpg

I uploaded my pics to Facebook but I will try to upload it to the shutterfly account tonight.

Hey girls!

I'm really enjoying seeing all the pics on FB. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time and I'm really sad I missed it all. I miss all you girls!

Hi Courtney! How are you? I thought you would be on the trip. I hope you make it to the next one :)

Hey girls!

:hug: I'm so sad I missed you this year, Courtney! Hopefully next year.

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for sharing all the pics and updates on FB. I had much fun tagging along virtually with you all. But I must say, a virtual jello shot just isn't the same.

So how do I sign up for 2012? Hard to believe we're finishing up our two years over time. Time flies! Seriously. I have four months to learn German. Ugh. Not gonna happen, but I'll keep trying.

Oh, and I signed up for the DL 1/2 today. Time to dust off those running shoes and work on that little mid-section innertube.

And I'm still up for any last minute visitors to DLP!

-Jen

Hi Courtney! How are you? I thought you would be on the trip. I hope you make it to the next one :)

Hi Rochelle! I'm great. How are you? I know! I was looking forward to coming, but I'll be at WDW at the end of this month and it was just cutting it too close especially with my AP being expired. I'm for sure going to make it next time and we can hang out! :goodvibes

:hug: I'm so sad I missed you this year, Courtney! Hopefully next year.

Well, you know there might be a mini-meet or two before then, y'know?

Jen: just like always post on the thread that you are coming!

Hi ladies!!
I love ya! :grouphug:
Back at ya! :hug:

Hey Divas! I hope you all had a safe trip home.
I'm sorry we missed the BBQ and Cafe Orleans on Sunday. We still had a few things we wanted to see (Aladdin) and we were also pretty beat after the scavenger hunt!
After we headed back to the hotel on Sunday evening at about 6:00, my mom was not feeling well. She got feverish, and chills and was coughing a lot. Unfortunately, she did not feel much better for our trip home on Monday, and we had to make a diversion to the Hospital in Seattle. She was having trouble breathing on the plane, and was shivering. Luckily the flight attendants were amazing. They gave her some oxygen, and found an EMT to take her blood pressure (Which was sky-high). The medics met us as we landed, and took her to the hospital.
I was able to call my hubby, who drove down from our home (2 hour drive!) to pick us up. It was a scary way to end our trip, but it all turned out okay. Sheila was much better after they got some fluids into her, and gave her some antibiotics for the bronchitis in her lungs.
Phew! Well, we still had a wonderful time in Disneyland! We saw everything we wanted to, plus we met a great group of ladies! :love: You were all so welcoming to us. Thank you!
I hope I'll see you again next year!
Wow, how frightening. I'm glad all is well now.

I'll put it out there just in case, but I am someone with far too much time on her hands most days and am always willing to help out with the thread if it's needed.
Definitely! You will be taken up on that offer for sure. :thumbsup2

I'd like to do more and am willing to do what I can.
:thumbsup2 Glad to have you back.

Good morning ladies! :smooth:

I just wanted to share some pics I took with my phone:

Great pics!!

So how do I sign up for 2012?
Hi Jen! Like Cheryl said, just post you're coming. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter