Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

Ok we're going to bed now (FINALLY)...on our way down first thing in the morning!!

By the way, if anyone wants to join us for Boma around 815 or so, we have 4 slots open in our ADR (yeah we overbooked) So far its me, turkygurl, AKL Ranger, and turkygurl's brother. Boma is directly downstairs from Victoria Falls, so that puts you in the right place Friday night!

Call or text if you're interested...don't worry, we love friends we haven't yet met! :cool1: 904.607.1040

Apparently the weather gods are preparing for your arrival.

It's raining like crazy!

If it rains through Gay Days, I'm blaming you and your weather karma! :rotfl:

Damn stupid RAIN! :headache::mad::headache::mad:
Just so you know, it is showing MINIMUM 40% chance of rain every day for the next 10 days. I think there must be a hurricane tied to my butt. :rolleyes: :sad2:

But Rob, I DO have an extra poncho in the Owner's Locker if you need to borrow it! ;)

But Rob, I DO have an extra poncho in the Owner's Locker if you need to borrow it! ;)

What do you think I am, and AMATEUR? I've already got a poncho (classic yellow, thank you very much) folded down small enough to fit into my cargo shorts. :thumbsup2

rpmdfw said:
What do you think I am, and AMATEUR? I've already got a poncho (classic yellow, thank you very much) folded down small enough to fit into my cargo shorts. :thumbsup2

what else do you have folded small enough to fit in your cargo shorts??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter