Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

ConcKahuna

<font color=darkorchid>Corn was on sale, 10 ears f
It's time to start planning! Post here what dates you will be down for Gaydays, general plans, ADRs where you have room for more, etc. Don't forget to include what parties/events you might be going to!

Schedule so far (based on the Gaydays website):

Saturday 5/29:
Parliment house for Jessica Wilde and Jujubee!!!

Sunday 5/30:
No plans yet

Monday 5/31:
No plans yet

Tuesday 6/1
No plans yet

Wednesday 6/2:
No plans yet

Thursday 6/3:
Animal Kingdom
Dawa Bar at 3PM

Friday 6/4:
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Meetup: 9pm at Victoria Falls at DAKL, followed by Atlantic Dance Hall/Typhoon Lagoon

Saturday 6/5:
Magic Kingdom

Meetup: 4pm at Aloha Isle Snack Company for Dole Whips!

Rix Lounge at 9pm

Sunday 6/6
Epcot

Meetup: Noon GST (1pm for straight people) at Mexico for Drink-Around-The-World

Vacation Plans:
ConcKahuna - Local, available daily :)
CanadianGuy - 6/1-6/9
itsmuggsie - 6/1-6/7
Kennyswife - 6/1-6/7
bigbro501 (ArkansasSteve :P ) 6/1-6/8
niceguy27834 - 6/1-6/12
NEDisneyFans - 6/2-6/6
nyc2thworld - 6/2-6/7
rbthntschl - 6/2-6/7
averishguy - 6/2-6/8
timben - 6/2-6/17
AKLranger - 6/3-6/7
wallyb - 6/3-6/6
Jamie & Ben
Rosiep
Jeff & John
Gypsybear - 6/4-6/11
jackskellingtonsgirl - 6/4-6/19

David-
Ben and Jamie are there the same time as me.
Rosie is there too.
And Jeff and Jon.

Date range: 05/29-06/06/10
Resort: POP Century
Frank & Julio-Texas Boys
Celebrating our 16th year anniversary

5/29-6/02
Relax and plan on visiting Universal Studios...:dance3:

6/03
AK-Want to meet up as a group?
Count us in for Dawa Bar @ AK on 06/03 What time?

We will be attending the House blues party @ 9:00 p.m.
****We have 2 extra tickets if someone wants to join us? Just PM me. The tickets are free.

6/04
Hollywood Studios
Want to meet up for Fantasmic?
Dancing @ night @ Atlantic Dance?

6/05
MK
Meet up as a group for the 3:00 p.m. parade?
4:00p.m. Aloha Isle snack
Evening plans-OPEN
:dance3::grouphug:

Hey fellow Texan( Jackskellingtonsgirl) so looking foward to this trip. It's going to be a blast!

We're thinking of going dancing at Rix Saturday night. :banana:

Hey fellow Texan( Jackskellingtonsgirl) so looking foward to this trip. It's going to be a blast!

Can't wait to meet you guys! :)

We'll be at Epcot during the day Friday, but we are staying at AKL so we'll be there for drinks Friday night.

Saturday I know at least several of us have breakfast ADRs at Crystal Palace, then hopefully we can get a group together for the parade followed by Dole Whips. We purposely didn't make plans for dinner that night so we can "wing it". (I don't like to wing it, but I will do it just this once.)

We aren't big drinkers so we aren't doing Epcot on Sunday. DS and DH want to check out the Star Wars stuff that day.

Sorry folks the tickets for HOB have been taken..... Can not wait to finally meet everyone.

I'll be there 5/29 - 6/7. Staying AKL 5/29 - 6/2 then at POFQ. I don't have any set plans other than having a great trip! So I'm down for whatever! Definitely looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some people from last year again.

It's time to start planning! Post here what dates you will be down for Gaydays, general plans, ADRs where you have room for more, etc. Don't forget to include what parties/events you might be going to!

Schedule so far (based on the Gaydays website):

Thursday 6/3:
Animal Kingdom (a Dawa bar meetup has been suggested, post if you're in!)

Friday 6/4:
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Meetup: 9pm at Victoria Falls at DAKL

Saturday 6/5:
Magic Kingdom

Meetup: 4pm at Aloha Isle Snack Company for Dole Whips!

Rix Lounge at 9pm

Sunday 6/6
Epcot

Meetup: Noon GST (1pm for straight people) at Mexico for Drink-Around-The-World

So are these parks/days the Official gay days Tour plan?

DP and I will be there as ConcK has stated, and we'll be staying at Coronado Springs during our stay...

We do plan on doing the Dole Whip meet, and the Drink-Around-the-World meets that are scheduled... :)

Other than that, we'll be all over the place...you can check out the Pre-Trip report to see who we'll be with....ugh...

And for you geeks out there (like me), dont forget that 6/4 is the start of one of the Star Wars Weekends at DHS.

I found a costume for Wally to wear...

n1487163946_261508_7142341.jpg

My mother will be with us for the week also, so I'm hoping she'll baby sit a bit. :goodvibes

We're going to follow the theme park schedule for Gay Days, I think we're going to be doing Universal one day in the beginning of the week.

We're up for Rix on Saturday and possibly Victoria Falls at AKL on Friday

We'll be at Epcot on Sunday, but we won't be able to do DAW, we have an ADR for Chefs De France at 1:00pm

This is going to be another amazing trip....I hope we get to meet more DISers...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter