Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

Paul has it on tape for me - saves him time.

Now where is that mute botton?
Lol

we just had our You can't pack the whole closet, were only going for three days talk.:lmao:
How I love packing for disney.:rotfl2:

Next on the list is: Money does not grow on trees.:rotfl:

OBVIOUSLY you should have planned a trip that would have allowed you to wear more outfits! :snooty:

Money, shmoney. How many times does an opportunity like this come around? Don't you want to have amazing memories of these wonderful trips? When you get old it is better to think about the things you DID do instead of the things you DIDN'T do? Blah, blah, blah...;)

- actually 2 :banana:

As I know most of your faces I thought it was just fair to show ours :)
Somehow it did not work to upload our pic so the avatar pic must do :goodvibes

We arrive wednesday evening and our tour the parks according to everyone's schedule and would love to meet at the dole whip or epcot on sunday.

We also have tickets for typhoon lagoon friday evening (anyone else?) but no further plans for the other days. I guess saturday we will also stay until the park closes at the MK.

Epcot Sunday sounds like real fun. We just have to check how to get back to our hotel as we stay at the doubletree on I-Drive and move to the boardwalk inn on monday. :headache:

Hope to meet some of you.

Greetings
Chris

Epcot Sunday sounds like real fun. We just have to check how to get back to our hotel as we stay at the doubletree on I-Drive and move to the boardwalk inn on monday. :headache:

There will be a few of us locals with cars, so that's not a problem :thumbsup2

OBVIOUSLY you should have planned a trip that would have allowed you to wear more outfits! :snooty:

Money, shmoney. How many times does an opportunity like this come around? Don't you want to have amazing memories of these wonderful trips? When you get old it is better to think about the things you DID do instead of the things you DIDN'T do? Blah, blah, blah...;)

Will you marry me?:love:

we just had our You can't pack the whole closet, were only going for three days talk.:lmao:
How I love packing for disney.:rotfl2:

Same situation here. Each of us piles up clothes:rotfl2:

By the way: Are you all going to wear red each day?

I'm not wearing red every day. I normally just wear it on Saturday. This year I'll be wearing it Sunday too, thanks to the DATW shirt

Be sure to have a Dole Whip with vodka or rum for me, guys. (Wally will more than likely be carrying a flask or two. :rolleyes1)

I'm not wearing red every day. I normally just wear it on Saturday. This year I'll be wearing it Sunday too, thanks to the DATW shirt

Be sure to have a Dole Whip with vodka or rum for me, guys. (Wally will more than likely be carrying a flask or two. :rolleyes1)

I WILL NOT!

You don't know me. You don't know me.:snooty:

Wally plays by the rules!
When it suits him

Red Thursday, Friday and Saturday....nothing any other time. :lmao::lmao:
(if only!)

Hmmm....a few more red t-shirts won't hurt:goodvibes.....

.....we have to pack for two 15 days anyways:scared1:

I made a few shirts because I wanted something cute.

The first one has Peter Pan's head on it and under that it says "Got Pixie Dust?"

The other has a picture of tinkerbell in front of a key hole in a drawer and says "I'm Not Just Another Fairy"

The last one has a picture of peter pan wearing captain hook's coat and hat. It says, "Let's Play Hooky"

I know! Dumb and cute! Kinda like me HAHAHA...

I just want you all to know that I am very jealous, and I don't like you very much right now. :snooty:

That is all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter