Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

I just want you all to know that I am very jealous, and I don't like you very much right now. :snooty:
That is all.

Oooooop!
The green monster!
Not good MM.
14322.gif

Green's not always bad. After all, Ryan Reynolds is going to be playing the "Green Lantern"...

ryan-reynolds-green-lantern.jpg

I'm planning on going but can't find red shirt I like! Will be wearing my pin lanyard so that covers up most of any design on front.:goodvibes

It's time to start planning! Post here what dates you will be down for Gaydays, general plans, ADRs where you have room for more, etc. Don't forget to include what parties/events you might be going to!

Schedule so far (based on the Gaydays website):

Wednesday 6/2:
No plans yet

Thursday 6/3:
Animal Kingdom
Dawa Bar at 3PM

Friday 6/4:
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Meetup: 9pm at Victoria Falls at DAKL, followed by Atlantic Dance Hall/Typhoon Lagoon

Saturday 6/5:
Magic Kingdom

Meetup: 4pm at Aloha Isle Snack Company for Dole Whips!

Rix Lounge at 9pm

Sunday 6/6
Epcot

Meetup: Noon GST (1pm for straight people) at Mexico for Drink-Around-The-World

Just to check back - as we have to leave in a few hours and I am not quite sure when we will have acces to the internet again. The plans for meetings in the park have not changed, have they?

That's the schedule I'm aware of and going by. Unless there are unannounced meets planned (looks at Wally) :thumbsup2

There seem to be a few festivities that were left off the schedule......

6/3.......At 9:00pm meet in the Poly lobby for a nude fountain romp.

6/4........At 3:00pm meet just outside of the Carousel of Progress for undergarment comparison.

6/5........At 10:45pm meet in the restroom at the California Grill for a session of "slap n' tickle".

:rolleyes1

That's the schedule I'm aware of and going by. Unless there are unannounced meets planned (looks at Wally) :thumbsup2

Well I can't say...:rolleyes:
That would make them "announced".
:flower3:

6/4........At 3:00pm meet just outside of the Carousel of Progress for undergarment comparison.

6/5........At 10:45pm meet in the restroom at the California Grill for a session of "slap n' tickle".

I'm good with all these! :thumbsup2:cloud9:

6/3 was cancelled because or Rosie. 6/5 (well actually 6/4 too) was cancelled because of Wally.

But seriously I hope you all have an absolutely fabulous time! I can't wait to hear all the details and see all the pictures. Safe travels everyone.

HEY! Maybe I'll be able to wave to you tomorrow when I'm clearing through MCO! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter