Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

That whole first scene with Arya and the Freys I just kept hearing Neegan (walking dead) calling her a little serial killer :rotfl2:

Loved the first episode so much! Thought it was a great way to recap where everyone was at without being boring.

Yuron might be awful but he is pretty hot and he does have two hands.... :rolleyes1

I wonder in Sansa might kill Cersei and take her place before the end...

I wonder if Little Finger will turn Sansa against Jon. It seems like they almost clashed during the whole castle thing.
Also, most them of are more concerned about gaining the iron throne but don't acknowledge the wights that are coming.

I can't wait for Jon to find out he his not the illegitimate child of Stark but the legitimate child of a Targarian and a Stark. And what will Sansa do when she finds out he's not an heir of ned.

I don't think he is a legitimate child of Lyanna and Rhaegar. Rhaegar was married to Elia (Martell) Oberyn's sister. Oberyn was one of my favorite characters. His battle with The Mountain was one of my favorite episodes.

I don't think he is a legitimate child of Lyanna and Rhaegar. Rhaegar was married to Elia (Martell) Oberyn's sister. Oberyn was one of my favorite characters. His battle with The Mountain was one of my favorite episodes.

The possibility that Lyanna and Rhaegar were martied hasn't been disproven, so Jon may be a legitimate son.

Wow....I did not realize that! I thought he was married to Elia when they all died.

I don't think the TV show has revealed that yet so it might be different. But you're right. Lyanna betrothed to Robert, was kidnapped, taken to Dorne, and raped. This is in effect one of the things that started the war. So let me amend my statement to I can't wait for him to find out he's an illegitimate Targarian-Stark instead of an illegitimate Stark-Snow. if that ends up being the case. Ned's deception was because Jon would be the heir to the throne and as such, Robert would have killed him. I think that would be what was whispered in his ear as Jon's mother died.

Cersei thinks she was the one destined to marry Rhaegar and make him happy. However, The wife Rhaegar really wanted would have been a relative as that was the practice of the Targaryans. But Daenarys was too young.

So it could be Lyanna and Rhaegar were in love and she was not raped. Also could be he married her and had two wives, no?

Soldiersweeties, above....Cersei has short hair. What do you mean by Sansa having similar hair?

Was that Jorah mormont in the cell at the Citadel asking about Danaerys to Sam?

So it could be Lyanna and Rhaegar were in love and she was not raped. Also could be he married her and had two wives, no?

Soldiersweeties, above....Cersei has short hair. What do you mean by Sansa having similar hair?

Cersei has short hair now because it was cut off when she did the shame shame shame shame thing through the town naked.

Polygamy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter