Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

I think Jaime is going to kill her. I hated him in the beginning but know I love him!!
Yeah - he really became likeable to me when he was on the road with Brienne. Gotta admit having developed a soft-spot for The Hound, too. OTOH, for some reason I'm liking Daenarys less and less...:scratchin

Season 7:
Favourite Characters - Tyrion Lannister, Sam Tarley & Lyanna Mormont (special shout-out to Ser Davos & Olenna Tyrell)
Least Favourite Characters - Cersei (always Cersei) and Melisandre

Last edited:
DH has to work tonight, & I've told him that I'm not waiting until he's off to watch w/ him.

This is my first GoT season premiere - I binge-watched all the seasons last year in about a month. (I wanted to see what all the fuss was about... LOL!)

My favorites (of those still living): Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Jamie Lannister, & Daenarys (although, I don't like her as much as I did in the earlier seasons...)

I also like Ser Davos & Lyanna Mormont

Least Favorite Characters (of those still living) - Melisandre & Littlefinger

I know I'm supposed to not like Cersei, but there's something about her character that draws me in. Both & Arya Stark & Sansa Stark get on my nerves.

Yeah - he really became winsome to me when he was on the road with Brienne. Gotta admit having developed a soft-spot for The Hound, too. OTOH, for some reason I'm liking Daenarys less and less...:scratchin

I love the Hound!! I knew he wasn't dead. I kept telling my husband, I think the Hound is alive. I was so happy when they brought him back! I hope he gets his revenge!

I love the Hound!! I knew he wasn't dead. I kept telling my husband, I think the Hound is alive. I was so happy when they brought him back! I hope he gets his revenge!

MY DS and I have this argument. He thinks Arya did him a solid by not killing him, that he was off her list and she just couldn't bring herself to kill him. I think, he could look at it like she left him there to suffer as he died, because his wound was mortal. Killing him would have ended his misery and he was begging her to do it. The fact that she walked away as he was screaming after her tells me maybe a little part of her still realized he was on her list.

I would like to think an Arya/Hound reunion would be sweet, but me thinks he is going to be a bit ticked off at her.

My reasoning that "the Hound was not dead" was because they never

show him dead .. therefore he may still be alive ...

Last edited:
I'm SO ready! Won't be watching until tomorrow but I'm too excited. I'll have to stay off the internet tonight to avoid spoilers. :tiptoe:

Yeah - he really became likeable to me when he was on the road with Brienne. Gotta admit having developed a soft-spot for The Hound, too. OTOH, for some reason I'm liking Daenarys less and less...:scratchin

Season 7:
Favourite Characters - Tyrion Lannister, Sam Tarley & Lyanna Mormont (special shout-out to Ser Davos & Olenna Tyrell)
Least Favourite Characters - Cersei (always Cersei) and Melisandre
Um...check that. I just re-watched the Season 6 episode where he gave the monologue about loving Cersei and what he was willing to do for her. He's back to being loathesome and vile again. :crazy2:

DD and I watched the last half of the last season today. So we are ready. I like Jaime. He is so detestable but gotta love him. Not only is he HOT, he is very loyal and protective of his twisted little family unit. His ever dwindling family unit. Many others I like too...The Hound, Theon, Tyrian, little Lyanna Mormont, Sir Davos. Can't wait for tonight.
My hate list...the Sand Snakes, Little finger, that guy at Cercie's side. Cercie, I feel sorry for and can't seem to hate her. But she deserves to get some just desserts.

Um...check that. I just re-watched the Season 6 episode where he gave the monologue about loving Cersei and what he was willing to do for her. He's back to being loathesome and vile again. :crazy2:

Jamie is endearingly awful, plus he has some good qualities as well.

Even from the 1st episode where he oh so casually pushed Bran out of the window, there was something about him that made me think, "Well, he *was* doing it for love..." LOL!

I'm rewatching the season 6 episodes this afternoon too... I thought there was a nice juxtaposition between the 2 brothers as they discussed their sisters.

That had to be the best first scene of a new season for any TV show. At first I thought it was a flashback to last season, so I was looking for Bronn and Jaime but when I didn't see them I thought, "huh?" Then, when Walder didn't drink with everyone else, I told DH "he's poisoning them." Then a few seconds later I yelled out "It's Arya! He's Arya!" My yelling scared the daylights out of our poor little dog who was sleeping in my lap. lol

What a great way to begin the season!

What an opening episode! It's on!!!!
  • Sansa vs Jon. And what about Sansa and Littlefinger! He doesn't know what to do!
  • For sure tension between Cersei and Jamie. Brienne really got under his skin, I wonder what will happen there?
  • Dragonglass!
  • Arya! Ed? That was a bit weird.
  • The Hound - officially my favourite character. Brilliant. Hope he still meets up with The Mountain.
  • Euron. Ew. Cersei deserves him.
Can't wait until next week!

I think Arya will take out Cersei wearing Jaime's face
But then Jaime would have to be dead.

Great episode. The Hound...love the Hound. And Arya....you go girl. Not liking the tension between Sansa and Jon. With Littlefinger lurking around, something will go wrong there. I have to say Sansa is stunning...those eyes! Can't wait to see Bran reunite with Sansa and Jon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter