Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

Time really. That's all they had time to do. That's why I'd like them to put out a quality full last season rather than rush and give us something half baked.

I think it was budget more than time. Those dragons cost a ton of money. Also why we didn't see much of Ghost this season.

OMG...just had a crazy thought...

The three headed dragon thing. Danny is one head of the dragon. She is a Targaryen. I presume Jon is also one of the heads as we have confirmed he is also a Targaryen. What if....what if THE NIGHT KING is the third head??? Could he also be a Targaryen? Maybe he is the zombie version of Rhaegar or even Aery's? Out to reclaim his throne...

How could he be? I thought he was the original that the children of the Forrest created in that sequence we saw with Bran and the 3 eyed Raven. That would have been before than andals came to westeros.

What if Tyrion were a Targaryen and not a Lannister? He could be the third dragon. Bran could actually take over and fly the dragon. It's a stretch.

What if Tyrion were a Targaryen and not a Lannister? He could be the third dragon. Bran could actually take over and fly the dragon. It's a stretch.

Many people have been taking the prediction to Bran that he would never walk again, but that he would fly, as a prediction that he will warg into a dragon. I think it simply means that he became the three eyed raven. He's already warged into ravens.

I really loved the theory that Tyrion is a Targaryan, but it doesn't look like they are headed that way on the show at least.

My money is on Bronn being the third. He's just too talented and always within reach.

Since filming for season 8 has not even started yet, and it looks like it is going to start on Oct., season 8 may not come out until late 2018, possibly even 2019!! :eek:

My brilliant plan..rewatch the entire series from S1 EP1 to S7 EP7 one week at a time! 67 episodes watched over 67 weeks...should bring me to season 8 or close to it.

Since filming for season 8 has not even started yet, and it looks like it is going to start on Oct., season 8 may not come out until late 2018, possibly even 2019!! :eek:

My brilliant plan..rewatch the entire series from S1 EP1 to S7 EP7 one week at a time! 67 episodes watched over 67 weeks...should bring me to season 8 or close to it.

I went back and re-watched the very first episode. All the Stark kids were so young and everybody looked so much different, not as war warn as they are now. It's fun picking up on clues got didn't get when you first heard them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter