Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
OMG!!! I can't wait for tomorrow night! I feel like it is going to be Christmas Eve. The wait is finally over.

The only thing I want out of this 1st episode is that Jon summons the Red Witch and has Rickon brought back.

I can't wait! We just rewatched the first 6 seasons to get ready. I'm out of town and will have to watch Monday night. Your post made me think of this meme

f3748c79cf35b373d0d04f27a1078a1c.jpg

I'm hoping for a Podrick/Tyrion reunion at some point. An Arya/Jon reunion too. I was happy when Jon and Sansa reunited and they weren't really close.
Oh, Daenerys (Don't know if I spelled that right) and Cersei meeting too.

I can't wait! We just rewatched the first 6 seasons to get ready. I'm out of town and will have to watch Monday night. Your post made me think of this meme

f3748c79cf35b373d0d04f27a1078a1c.jpg
Inexplicably, two weeks ago my DH decided he wanted to "see what all the fuss was about". He's dismissed GoT for years; I've been reading the books since the first one was published. Now he's bingeing all the episodes like it's his job...and relying on me to answer 1,000,000 questions. We've got 15 hours left to go if we want to watch the premier tomorrow night in real time. I doubt we'll make it; I'm not above watching it without him. :rolleyes1

Inexplicably, two weeks ago my DH decided he wanted to "see what all the fuss was about". He's dismissed GoT for years; I've been reading the books since the first one was published. Now he's bingeing all the episodes like it's his job...and relying on me to answer 1,000,000 questions. We've got 15 hours left to go if we want to watch the premier tomorrow night in real time. I doubt we'll make it; I'm not above watching it without him. :rolleyes1

My brother has been staying with me until he can get a job and find a place of his own. I have been telling him he needs to watch GOT. He would shut me down in an instant. Not interested in the slightest. So, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to rewatch seasons 1-6. He watched the 1st two episodes with me On Demand. Then HBO had a marathon a couple of weekends ago. I watched the next 3 episodes in real time and went to bed. I got up the next day and my brother was not happy with me. He ended up staying up until 4AM because he could not stop watching. LOL! Guess who will be watching with me tomorrow night?

I feel so bad for my husband... I'm on vacation so I will be watching GoT here but DH is at home and our cable and internet are down until at least Tuesday! He's going to see if some friends are watching it on Sunday but they might wait to watch on Friday! How can you wait!?

I feel so bad for my husband... I'm on vacation so I will be watching GoT here but DH is at home and our cable and internet are down until at least Tuesday! He's going to see if some friends are watching it on Sunday but they might wait to watch on Friday! How can you wait!?

Have him download HBO Go. You create an account and sign in with you cable company's log in. (you'll need to create an account on your cable companies website if not already done.) I believe he can watch it live as it premieres on the east coast.

OMG!!! I can't wait for that! I can't wait for Danni to sic Drogon on Cersei.

I really want a dialogue between them. They are both fierce. A verbal exchange between them would be awesome..of course that's assuming Cersei ends up on the losing end.
I'm hoping Tyrion kills her, well maybe Tyrion and Jaime.
Yeah basically I have a long wish list for things I hope happen.:laughing:

I've been wanting to get into GOT for a while, but we don't subscribe to HBO and I never got around to buying the seasons on Amazon. So, lo and behold, we are getting HBO free this summer, so I watched all 6 seasons over the course of 3 or 4 weeks. I loved it and have just started the first book (which is so much better).

Unfortunately, we will not be home during the season 7 premiere on Sunday, so I'll DVR it and watch late Sunday night or Monday morning. Oh who am I kidding? I'll watch it as soon as we get home on Sunday, no matter how late it is.

My dad is making Game of Thrones themed food for tonight. All of my brothers friends come over every Sunday to watch it, and my neighbor and a friend are also coming tonight for the premier.

My dad is making chicken legs and lemon squares and meatballs on a stick-em-with-the-pointy-end. My friend Colleen is making puppy chow.

Have him download HBO Go. You create an account and sign in with you cable company's log in. (you'll need to create an account on your cable companies website if not already done.) I believe he can watch it live as it premieres on the east
I wasn't aware we could watch it live. I will be watching it on HBO GO on a laptop but I thought it wasn't until the live episode ended that it was available. I will definitely check into that! Thanks!

As for my husband he would be watching on his phone because our internet is out. :(

I really want a dialogue between them. They are both fierce. A verbal exchange between them would be awesome..of course that's assuming Cersei ends up on the losing end.
I'm hoping Tyrion kills her, well maybe Tyrion and Jaime.
Yeah basically I have a long wish list for things I hope happen.:laughing:
I think Jaime is going to kill her. I hated him in the beginning but know I love him!!

I think Jaime is going to kill her. I hated him in the beginning but know I love him!!

Yeah I think he might too. He killed the mad King so he couldn't wildfire the city (at least that's what Tyrion said) and then Cersei turns around and uses that same wildfire on the city. That can't sit well with him.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter