Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

Ha ha, it may be completely irrational but I'm totally in that set of people that have trouble with this. Maybe it's just my love for the dragons, but there are generally rules about what these zombies can and can't do and even if the King foresaw what was coming and found chains to get the dragon, they shouldn't be capable of swimming to the bottom to find him and wrap them around him to drag him up. Right? GoT writers can't just willy nilly change the rules on us! It's not fair!!!! lol

These walkers remind me more of the Inferi from Harry Potter than zombies, although I have not read any of the Game of Thrones books. Inferi are directed by wizards, whereas zombies are mindless.

I'm really not liking this whole conflict between Arya and Sansa. Hoping they both wise up and turn their anger on Littlefinger.

I really wonder if that was Littlefinger, or was it already Arya?

YESSSSSS.... Littlefinger. Sansa is a bad A.
Found out who Jon is....awesome. Loved Sam and Bran scene.
Bed scene....heck yeah.
End at the wall...oh noes!
Was dead dragon breathing fire or ice?
I assume all at the wall are dead, including big red and dying guy????
Some cheesy parts.
I hope now Jaime has truly opened his eyes. Hope he kills Cersei.

OMG OMG OMG. I uttered a lot of non-dis friendly words tonight.

Sansa and Arya are THE BEST. <3 <3
Dany & Jon... the worst part is that I don't even care that she's his aunt.
The wall :( Tormund better be okay <3 <3
Jaime! Dropping her like she's hot! Byeeeeee, girl.
Bran became less creepy.
SAM! So funny! "I don't know what that means." SAME, SAM.

IMO, they are working together to nail Littlefinger to the wall. Words spoken too loudly, Sansa being "caught" in Arya's room, little things like that, make me think they are working to remove LF from his place of existence. Maybe with Arya "taking over" him to lead the Knights of the Vale.

Ahem
Called it.

Nothing unexpected, but all still so good and in some cases, extremely gratifying

I absolutely loved this episode! It was amazing and tied up this season perfectly.

The only part that really rubbed me the wrong way was Tyrion creeping outside Dany and Jon...

I was supposed to be in bed at 11 but didnt get home till 1030. I didnt want to risk hearing a spoiler until I got to watch the this episode so I stayed up and watched it. Glad i did. Tonights episode makes up for last weeks episode which in my opinion had "really jumped the wall".

Though I had a feeling that Sansa and Arya were plotting, I still ended up tossing some surprise profanities when Sansa turned and said Lord Balesh? So awesome!

The Hound and FrankenMountain faceoff. Another great moment!

The long awaited reuniting of Tyrion and Cersi.

Jamie realizing his sister is bat crazy and that snow flake landing on his glove. Yep winter is here.

I'm still a lil miffed about how the Night King got his hands on a dragon but that goes back the ridiculousness of last weeks episode.

Then Jon and Danni....I had a feeling when the HBO ratings came on stating there would be nudity, it was going to be a Jon and Dany scene.

The Tyrion and Bronn and Podrick reunion...that was great.

Last edited:
Did I miss something with the dragon glass. They went to mine the dragon glass but I don't see them using it to any large degree. Did they have it when they went north of the wall?

I guess they'll need a big chunk of it to get that dead dragon and those dead giants.

I wonder if Dany will try to win back the dead dragon's heart. If so could be trouble for her, since it no longer has one??.

Aunt Dany!!!??? Just like a scene out of Joe Dirt.

Were Jon and Dany in love prior to the love scene? I wonder if Dany will now get pregnant to make up for the lost Dragon? Hmm. Why was Tyrion there?

Ding dong the wicked little Finger is dead.....

But Ramsey's dogs must be hungry for a human treat again. Pity Sansa missed an opportunity to feed them their favorite snack.

FYI, the filming site for Dragonpit was Italica, Spain. Just outside of Seville.

Definitely adding that to my future list of places to see.

Wonder if Tyrian is playing Dany and is really for the Lanisters. Dany has asked as much a couple times. They did not show final conversation between him and his sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter