Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

Holy cow!!!! Lots of stuff in this episode.

Can someone tell me what Dany said right before her eyes dimmed and she let go if Jon's hand?

Yeah that's a big pile of blue eyed trouble!

What an episode, slow burn for a bit, cheesy dialogue, but what an ending!

Figured it was Viserion. While the scenes of the guys walking north of the wall seemed "slow" but I felt all the "talks" added to it. Felt bad for the red shirt wild lings...saw that coming tho. Looking forward to next week before withdrawal sets in...

Wha wha WHAT???

What a heckuva episode. Wow. WOW.

I don't know why it didn't occur to me when poor Viserion took the hit (which made me so so so very sad BTW), what the ramifications of a death beyond the wall meant for EVERYONE. But as soon as i saw the line of dudes with chains, both DH and I looked at each other and said a very non DIS friendly word.

As for that final scene on the boat. Just perfect.

Yeah that's a big pile of blue eyed trouble!

What an episode, slow burn for a bit, cheesy dialogue, but what an ending!
And I totally did not see that coming!! :scared:

I agree about the dialogue; it actually seemed to me that either the characters are morphing quicker than we can keep up with or a new team of writers did this episode - ones who slightly missed the mark. :confused:

I'd love to be able to give this episode a wow but it just makes no sense.

How in the heck was Gendry, who has never seen snow before, able to race back so fast. Then the ravens must have flown with hyper speed and the dragons teleported back because there is no way all that happened before the ice froze again. It makes no sense at all and is poor poor writing.

Also, the Night King can take down a moving target in impressive fashion yet it doesn't occur to him to try and take out the men as they are trapped there for god knows how long? Right. They seriously just sit and stare at each other?

It's a good thing the wight army had those huge chains...perfect for hauling out a dragon! Convenient!

Super assassin Arya hides her faces...under the bed. Lol.

This has become a show not based on any logic at all but wow! moments. It totally fell flat to me and is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

I quit! I'm done with GoT. I'm not sure why a CGI dragons death is affecting me so much but it is. I can't watch any more of that. Done done done. What a crappy start to my week. :furious:

Yeah, I was feeling pretty sad over the dragon. It was like a puppy died.

I just KNEW the dragon was going to become one of them... I just knew it. Will he breathe ice now? Hard to figure out what he will do. So sad.

I quit! I'm done with GoT. I'm not sure why a CGI dragons death is affecting me so much but it is. I can't watch any more of that. Done done done. What a crappy start to my week. :furious:
I'm so with you! I couldn't bear to watch it even though I knew it was coming, it was inevitable. I kept asking my son when it was going to happen so I would be prepared. I don't care if it was a dragon or not, just so sad. Oh my god, when the various direwolves have been killed- it's too much for me! And I agree with Surly Mermaid, they are rushing this and it shows. They are trying to satisfy the viewers and bringing all these characters together finallly, but at what price? The timeline makes no sense.

I'm so with you! I couldn't bear to watch it even though I knew it was coming, it was inevitable. I kept asking my son when it was going to happen so I would be prepared. I don't care if it was a dragon or not, just so sad. Oh my god, when the various direwolves have been killed- it's too much for me! And I agree with Surly Mermaid, they are rushing this and it shows. They are trying to satisfy the viewers and bringing all these characters together finallly, but at what price? The timeline makes no sense.

All I see is heartbreak. I refuse to do this to myself anymore! I'll let my husband watch and just tell me what happens. LOL.

If you guys think turning Viserion into an Ice Dragon is bad, according to the clue earlier in the show, the only way to destroy him is to kill his "maker", ie The Night King. So Dany is going to have to fight against her own "child" and then watch as he dies a second time when/if the Ice King falls!

If you guys think turning Viserion into an Ice Dragon is bad, according to the clue earlier in the show, the only way to destroy him is to kill his "maker", ie The Night King. So Dany is going to have to fight against her own "child" and then watch as he dies a second time when/if the Ice King falls!
Geez, thanks for that, LOL!! I can't bear to watch that happen. I know it's crazy and it's not real, but... but... I'm sad when favorite characters die but those animals are a different story. I seriously can't take it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!