Free Realms

OK, I tried it on Chrome. The upside is that when my character is idle, the screen doesn't jump all over the place and make me sick anymore. LOL! The down side is that the game is still SUPER laggy.

Another thing that bothers me is the giant text box that takes up the bottom left quadrant of the screen. I can't close it and, everytime I hover the cursor or try to click anywhere in that quadrant, the text box interferes with the action. Is it just me?

I can't wait to play this game in all it's glory! I love the look, them music etc....

The lag might be from the speed of your internet or machine.

You can freely adjust the size of the chat log in the corner. When you scroll over it, and the purple background comes up, you will see these diagonal lines on the top right of the chat log. Click & hold them and move your mouse around, the chat box should move around too.

The lag might be from the speed of your internet or machine.

You can freely adjust the size of the chat log in the corner. When you scroll over it, and the purple background comes up, you will see these diagonal lines on the top right of the chat log. Click & hold them and move your mouse around, the chat box should move around too.

Thanks! I had tried clicking those little lines but I never tried moving them. I think I need to be more patient! LOL!

I probably need a new lap top (any suggestions?) but I also need the $$$ for it. It's only 2 years old and plays Wizards great! PotC has gotten a bit laggy with all the newer additions to the game.

I'll keep trying! I may need to unload some things from my puter too.

Yay me, i got my invite. i'm Gavin Ironhorn in the game.
UntitledDJSR.jpg

Thanks! I had tried clicking those little lines but I never tried moving them. I think I need to be more patient! LOL!

I probably need a new lap top (any suggestions?) but I also need the $$$ for it. It's only 2 years old and plays Wizards great! PotC has gotten a bit laggy with all the newer additions to the game.

I'll keep trying! I may need to unload some things from my puter too.

Yeah, I can run PotCO on my computer but I can't even play FreeRealms. I have to play it on bugs computer. FreeRealms is certainly setting a new standard for 3D MMOs, and they require fast computers. lol

Well, I am still trying to play this game. I asked my questions in The FreeRealms forum pages. Thank you aengus for reminding us all about the beta disclaimer we all agreed to, to be able to be beta testers. :tink:

Well, I signed up. I have not been gaming really, but this looks interesting.

Hi everybody, by the way. :goodvibes

My name was accepted so I'm now Pink Girlygirl. :)

Seems to run just fine on my laptop (yay) just haven't had too much time to really play yet. Hopefully, I'll get more time this week. :)

I am sure I was one of the first to sign up. But have not got an invite. may some monster ate it on the way :confused3

I am sure I was one of the first to sign up. But have not got an invite. may some monster ate it on the way :confused3

Belle, I never received any email. I just decided to go ahead and try logging in and sure enough I was able to. Give it a try.

Well I got my requested name today. I am once again Outofmymind!:thumbsup2

However as of yet I have played very little. It works fine on Cindy's laptop, but I am having a problem getting the game to even load on my high end gaming desktop. From their forum it seems to be a very common problem, so hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

I got in just signed in. But I got stuck on doing the first quest. Have no idea what to click will try again. He just stood there could not move but looks cute.

Check your spam. Mine was in there.

I've been looking for mine too, but haven't seen it. I may try to log on and see if it works anyway. If mine wound up in spam my DH probably deleted it faster than NASCAR driver! lol

Kim

I tried google chrome but it still runs slow. Can't finish a quest because it is timed and I can't move fast enough.

Guess I will have to wait until some of the bugs are fixed.

Littlebelle has been approved :) Now if I could only figure out how to move the mouse for sight without getting dizzy and disoriented I will be ok rofl

I tried google chrome but it still runs slow. Can't finish a quest because it is timed and I can't move fast enough.

Guess I will have to wait until some of the bugs are fixed.

The quests are timed??? Gosh, I'm doomed then. I'm still working through the tutorial, but like LittleBelle, I have the darndest time trying to figure out new games. Takes me FOREVER to find the person I'm supposed to talk with or figure out what I'm supposed to do next...

I think Belle and I ought to play the game together. We'd spend hours on there wandering around in circles trying to figure out where to go next, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter