Free Dining!!!!!!!

Site is down and phone lines are busy. I was hoping to get a better deal on my CL reservation. Hoping to get through in a bit. We will see.

This years offer is pretty disappointing. I’m glad we booked a bounce back offer for December. Only one free meal and last day is September 30th. This is more like the summer offer they have released in the past, juts with later dates. At least we booked already for this year. Can’t beat two free meals and free flights for four people

This years offer is pretty disappointing. I’m glad we booked a bounce back offer for December. Only one free meal and last day is September 30th. This is more like the summer offer they have released in the past, juts with later dates. At least we booked already for this year. Can’t beat two free meals and free flights for four people
The promotion they just released is for the dining plan, not just one meal per day. Though, I booked a bounceback and Im feeling very happy I did as well!

I was able to modify our reservation that we had at POR early this morning and it saved us $1100. We got the regular DDP. So stinkin' excited!!!! This dropped out of nowhere!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Can't even get on the website to see pricing and dates. I keep getting the someone ate me page error over and over. I have tried multiple computers and browsers.

I wonder if since they are ending it SEPT 30, this is an indication of SWGE?

Possibly could be an indicator... But I know from trends that the past few summers have been "slow" according to Disney standards, so that might play a role too. SWGE is supposed to open in the later half of 2019.

I see 2 offer Summer stay and play and free dining, which one is better? I think the website is broken :( Planning on staying at POR in August 5 nights

Just got off the phone and I was able to modify my reservation to get the free dining promotion at GF. I originally had a club level room booked but dropped it for a lagoon view. It took 40 minutes total. On hold for 30 minutes and on with the CM for 10 minutes. Yay! So excited!

Online reservations is showing no availability and nearly any resort we want in August for the free dining promo. W are already booked but I am hoping to modify to add free dining. It is not looking good from what i can see online. going on 2 hours on hold.
Never hurts to ask since the website is so unreliable but in the past they can't apply it to your existing reservation if the rooms are showing as unavailable. Your having a reservation already won't mean they'll just convert it. They start as if it's a brand new stay

Just for clarity, I have to go through the special offers link to price the difference between the two offers, correct? I mean, I can call as well but it seems easier online?

I just managed to get the site to run and the offer they are showing is the "Stay, play and dine" but when I click to look at the details is goes to the error page.

EDIT: it shows the "Savor..." offer again.

This is really wrecking havoc on the site.

Just for clarity, I have to go through the special offers link to price the difference between the two offers, correct? I mean, I can call as well but it seems easier online?
No. You don't have to go through the offer page
Once you enter your dates the results will return all offers available during your stay
You scroll across the top and select the radio button for the offer you want to see. Some rooms are available with one but not others

Anyone have any luck getting through on the website? I've been trying for a few hours now. No luck.

I just managed to get the site to run and the offer they are showing is the "Stay, play and dine" but when I click to look at the details is goes to the error page.
No surprise. It's still broken
We are here and it even says sorry we are experiencing problems when using the app

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter