Offer Details
Book Through
February 10, 2019

Valid for Arrivals Most Nights

• July 5 through September 30, 2019
Package Includes:

• Room
  • Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
  • Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Advance reservation required.
  • Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
  • Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
  • Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
  • Gratuities are not included.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort.
Check Availability

I've never had to change my package details after I've booked so I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but am I able to call Disney and see if they're able to apply this deal to my reservation? (My dates/length of stay apply) Does this usually work or no, because I've already booked before the deal was released?

Just cancelled the Swan and rebooked free dining at Beach Club. So excited! I haven't had the dining plan in a while and it looks like it has improved. I think it used to be only one snack per day, now it's two.

I've never had to change my package details after I've booked so I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but am I able to call Disney and see if they're able to apply this deal to my reservation? (My dates/length of stay apply) Does this usually work or no, because I've already booked before the deal was released?

You can call and see if they can apply free dining to your reservation.

I would just make a new reservation online and cancel your other reservation after the craziness dies down.

Online reservations is showing no availability and nearly any resort we want in August for the free dining promo. W are already booked but I am hoping to modify to add free dining. It is not looking good from what i can see online. going on 2 hours on hold.

I would just check online and see if you can book a new package.

It has to be at least a 5 night/6 day package.

No, the minimum is a 4-night stay and a 4-day ticket.

Wasn't it 3 nights in the past? Bummer as we are thinking of coming (next) summer after a cruise staying 3 nights. So there goes the hope of free dining.

They change the minimum just about every year. It is a 4-night stay minimum this time around.

Online reservations is showing no availability and nearly any resort we want in August for the free dining promo. W are already booked but I am hoping to modify to add free dining. It is not looking good from what i can see online. going on 2 hours on hold.

Yikes. I'm not able to try and call until tonight. Let us know if you ever get through and what the result is. I'd love to know. Fingers crossed.

@Pumbaa_

We now have four threads started. Two here in Theme Parks, one on the Restaurant and one in Dining Plan. PLEASE move them all together to one place.

Be sure to keep checking later in the week(s) to come more will come available in time. I luckily booked a bounce back.

Now the WDW website says the offer is no longer available when I click on the special offer for free dining. HaHa. What a mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!