Free Dining!!!!!!!

It's been several years since October was included for FD. Last time there were 2 releases for FD was 2013: first week of May was August-September. End of July/early August was when "late fall" dates dropped; lots of anxious Disers waiting for that second release.
Yes. I remember when they used to release fd twice a year. I can see the possibility of that happening again this year.

Anyone think they'll release another offer in April for later dates? I was counting on that for our Dec trip. Kicking myself for not booking the bounce back when we were there in Sept.

I booked mine before 7am this morning when I first noticed it posted. I was lucky to be on twitter so early! I had already booked bounceback but my original reservation was in a preferred room. There was all kinds of availability this morning and I downgraded to a standard view for my 12 night stay.

Now the rest of the family wants to join us so I have to find 2 more rooms over labor day weekend. Agh!!!

I booked the BC for 6 nights end of August w/ 5 day park hoppers for the four of us (free dining), then another room only with a 30% discount, hoping for connecting rooms. We hate being in the same room, unfortunately. Total was $8206. Still pretty astronomical for a 6 night vacation. I'm hoping to have the miles to fly for free.

I do not think any free dining past the fall. Once GE opens there will be no need for it. Disney will be able to charge double n people will still come

I'm so excited this was announced early and includes our travel dates! We called in to add free dining to our reservation. We only had to hold for 4 minutes, they easily modified our reservation, and we saved $1000! I feel so smart for knowing about this and telling my husband to call and switch promos.

A blog that I follow who is credited with Disney knowledge.. Said that he thinks (NOT knowing) that there might be some sort of free dining or dining discount offered later for November and December. But that is speculation.
As of right now that is it for free dining (today's release).
Fingers crossed! Hoping for later fall release!

I am booked for free dining at Pop for 2 weeks in September. I have a friend joining me for 1 week, then she will leave and another friend will be coming for the last week. We all will be using magical express to and from the airport. Will we get free dining credits for 3 people for the entire 2 weeks?

I am booked for free dining at Pop for 2 weeks in September. I have a friend joining me for 1 week, then she will leave and another friend will be coming for the last week. We all will be using magical express to and from the airport. Will we get free dining credits for 3 people for the entire 2 weeks?

If you have 2 people staying in the room at a given time, and they are listed correctly on the reservation, you will have dining credits for 2 people per day over the course of your vacation.

How many people are listed on the reservation for your room? Everyone has to be a registered guest to use Magical Express so I’m assuming that you are paying for 3 for the entire 2 weeks? If so, you will have 2 weeks worth of credits for 3 people.

How many people are listed on the reservation for your room? Everyone has to be a registered guest to use Magical Express so I’m assuming that you are paying for 3 for the entire 2 weeks? If so, you will have 2 weeks worth of credits for 3 people.

This - it really depends on the REGISTERED occupancy of your room over the length of the stay.

If you have all 3 people (you and each of your friends) registered as guests over the entire length of the stay, then your dining credits will reflect 3 people per night of stay. Be aware that Disney WILL in some cases charge extra per night when more than 2 adults (age 18+) are in a room together.

If you have two people registered as guests (you and Friend 1 during their stay, you and Friend 2 during their stay) then your dining credits will reflect 2 people per night.

If only you are the registered guest, you would be given dining credits for yourself only. But you should be registering anyone staying with you for safety and occupancy purposes.

If I am looking to book a week at a moderate in the summer of 2020, when would I likely see any free dining offers? Where would I find them advertised first?

So you're saying there's a chance? :) We're looking for something Oct 26-Oct 30. We've always done FD and if we can't get it again this year, we may even look at staying offsite for the first time since (I believe) the 1980s!

If I am looking to book a week at a moderate in the summer of 2020, when would I likely see any free dining offers? Where would I find them advertised first?

Traditionally the free dining was released in April, but this year it came out in February. Next year? Anyone's guess but I'd start looking for them at the beginning of the year. Folks post here as soon as any announcements are made, and there are any number of Travel Agents with Facebook pages that will post something as soon as they get word that Free Dining is coming out.

So you're saying there's a chance? :) We're looking for something Oct 26-Oct 30. We've always done FD and if we can't get it again this year, we may even look at staying offsite for the first time since (I believe) the 1980s!

Guessing no since GE will be open. But hey, we can hope.

Any hope of FD for Nov? Looking for 16-23rd. I know we never really know but just asking if anyone has heard anything yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!