Free Dining!!!!!!!

The cardholders get the true free dining....2 quick service meals, 2 snacks per day + mug
The other special offer is just 1 quick service meal per day at rack rate.

Which is the same deal linked on the Canadian version of the disney site (the 1 QS meal not full dining plan) that I was responding to in the post that you quoted. You may have mistakenly thought I was responding to the Visa cardholder question, but my response was to an earlier post.

Looks like the link was removed from the Special Offers page, and is now not appearing as a package to select when you view rates under the offering dates. My guess is it will reappear when it is officially announced.

Anyone been able to get the Disney Visa free dining offer to price out? I can see a range of resort choices (most are "not available", including All Star Music and Pop), but when I click through after selecting a resort choice, I get told nothing is available and I am bumped to the Summer Room Offer.

Not planning to book but wanted to look at prices and dream.

Anyone been able to get the Disney Visa free dining offer to price out? I can see a range of resort choices (most are "not available", including All Star Music and Pop), but when I click through after selecting a resort choice, I get told nothing is available and I am bumped to the Summer Room Offer.

Nope, I have the same results as you.

I booked it on Wednesday. Went back yesterday to look at CBR to as an alternative and it was gone. I could see the package price but just like you, I selected it and then that offer wasn't available. I called and was told there were no rooms left at CBR for the Visa FD promo so I kept what I already booked. There were some rooms at Saratoga Springs when I called that were part of the FD if I recall correctly but not where I wanted to stay.

I think that Disney must not have had very many rooms for this promo allocated since it 'sold out' so fast. Even the summer room deal is gone from the promos as is the kid sized summer promo.

if you are just pricing, I have my notes from when I did my booking on Wednesday. Our trip is Aug 2-6 and we priced a variety of dates in early August-

Here is what I had for the visa free dining if you're interested. Numbers were all over the board and some I felt were way overpriced. I factored the cost of 4 day hoppers would be about $2200 for 4 disney adults, then the DDP at the deluxe resorts is about $1200 for all 4 disney adults so the room was the difference. I know that's not likely the right way to look at it but if you do, you can see that staying at POP, POR, CBR and even almost CSR gets you "free lodging" so to speak.

I also ran the numbers with the quick service one meal promo and the summer room deal which had some great rates but no value in the tickets or the food plan.

We booked a package for 5 days/4 nights with 4 days of park hoppers

POR Royal Rooms only
$3645

POP
$3295

BWI
$4200 Standard view 2 queen

CSR
$4033

CBR Pirate rooms only
$3834 - this was with 5 days of tickets and one extra nights stay

Poly (I was having a moment of insanity LOL)
$7593

Contemporary (more brief insanity)
$5578 Bay Lake tower

GF (and my last bit of crazy here)
$5724 Out building garden view room

AKL
$4421 standard view
$5200 Savanna view

WL
$4322

BWI
$4200 Standard view 2 queen

I was not able to get anything to work online. I would see some availability but when I clicked through, I would get the same message as you about nothing being available. I ended up calling and was able to book the Visa Free Dining offer at Yacht Club. It was a nightmare experience trying to get this booked, I had to call a total of 6 times, as I kept getting disconnected. When I finally got through, I was told that the offer was booked for me 3 times. I couldn't see any of them on MDE. I finally got someone yesterday to cancel the extra two reservations and now, finally, everything is showing up on MDE correctly. I was told repeatedly that the system was experiencing "magical enhancements." Yes, don't we love those magical enhancements! Ugh!

I had the same issue as others mention (when I click through, I get the red error message) when I used my computer.

However, I was able to successfully book using my phone - and then successfully book again after I realized my first dates didn't work.

Don't know why the phone worked but thought I'd mention it.

... I think that Disney must not have had very many rooms for this promo allocated since it 'sold out' so fast. Even the summer room deal is gone from the promos as is the kid sized summer promo.

No kidding? The summer rates are gone as well? I didn't check but SO VERY GLAD I booked things on Wednesday. I had free dinning booked for a week in August at the Yacht Club way back when, but learned we couldn't make it due to my son's summer band camp so I had kind of been waiting for another sale, happily we got a week in July at the Poly, nice!

I have 6 nights booked in July for 2 Standard Rooms at AS Music which includes the Free Dining Plan. We originally had 7 people between the 2 rooms but 1 person has dropped out. That now leaves us with 6 that will fit in an AS Music Suite instead of the 2 rooms. If I change to a suite so that we can all be together in one room will I lost my free dining?

I have 6 nights booked in July for 2 Standard Rooms at AS Music which includes the Free Dining Plan. We originally had 7 people between the 2 rooms but 1 person has dropped out. That now leaves us with 6 that will fit in an AS Music Suite instead of the 2 rooms. If I change to a suite so that we can all be together in one room will I lost my free dining?

The only way to know for sure is to call Disney and find out.

As of today I was told only All Star Sports had rooms avalable for this offer in the value resorts. It saved me $1500 even with the park hoppers for 6 people in 2 rooms. We changed from October to August about 2 weeks ago and I was bummed we had missed it. Then I saw this offer on my Chase account last night and called this morning. This is a budget trip for us so everything helps.

I just booked 5 of us at Beach Club for 4 nights in mid-August...it gives us one table service, one quick service and a snack, plus park hoppers....it was $5200...It seems high, but the price for 25% off room and park hoppers was $4700 for the same room at Beach Club- so I guess $500 for dining for 5 days isn't bad by Disney standards. We've never stayed at BC/YC...and very excited!

Southwest just released so I booked Dec 7-13 at Pop preferred with 5 day hopper. Total 2 adults 2350 excluding food. Boy do I miss free dining this year, Dec2016 I went on my honeymoon for 10 days with free dining at it was $100 less than what I just paid.

Free Dining just dropped for Fall/Winter 2019. I can't find anything for my dates except for the deluxe resorts. Good luck everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!