Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

Hey dlove28, if you go to youtube and type in "fort wilderness golf cart parades" several videos come up. That should give you some ideas as to what can be done to golf carts. I can't seem to find any pictures of cabins that have been decorated.
I hope this helps.
Dave

Sure, great videos. Thanks for the tip Dave! Look forward to seeing your castle show (and everyone else's decorations of course)!

Sure, great videos. Thanks for the tip Dave! Look forward to seeing your castle show (and everyone else's decorations of course)!

Hey dlove28, will keep up with you guys along the way. Look forward to meeting in person at the Fort.
Dave

We will be there Dec. 4th thru the 13th. First Trip to the fort in years for us. Last time i stayed there it was in the late 80's when they had the trailers there before the cabins. Taking the MH with all three of us and the 2 puppies. We will be looping on the Kenny Kart! December can't come quick enough!!!

Hey stncldlager, look forward to meeting you at the Fort.
Dave

Yes Scott, a great group of people… and they are so great I gave up my fire pit for them to use!

My family and I will be there right before Christmas! We're in a cabin from December 18-23. This is our first time at the Fort and I have to say...I'm excited! I'm even thinking about camping next time I go to Disney...

We'll have to see.

Sadly we can't go this year:guilty:. Had a blast last year and planned on going again this year but....I think we will be too busy;). Even had to cancel T-day this year:eek: darn kids:cutie:
We will be there next year and every year after so I guess we can let this one go;)

Sadly we can't go this year:guilty:. Had a blast last year and planned on going again this year but....I think we will be too busy;). Even had to cancel T-day this year:eek: darn kids:cutie:
We will be there next year and every year after so I guess we can let this one go;)

Hey nelle, I'll post some video so you won't fell left out. I will look forward to meeting you Christmas 2011!
Dave

Hey, anybody out there going to the Fort for Christmas. We will be there Dec 5th to the 26th. Only 4 months to go!!! Can't wait !

Dave

We're so excited we can and WILL make it over to see you this year!! Last year we missed your castle by 1 day:sad1:

We won't want to miss you/castle again. Look forward to finally meeting you hopefully. We'll be in Preferred loops this year, never have before, so we're looking forward to where you will be so we can look you up. I know Shan-Man stayed an extra day or so last year so he could meed you. We met Shan-Man but I had to go to work, so we missed you.

Looking forward to it and can't wait...really!:cool1:

We will be there for our annual trip Dec 2 - Dec 16. SOOO excited! :yay:

Hey Castle Guy - cannnot wait to see the show this year. My DDs love it! We will surely be loopin around your neck of the woods. :santa:

Oh, and we are from Upstate SC!! yeah!

She can't pull the RV so she is bringing me along.

So I guess we are all meeting at Dave's castle. We probably need a keg.

We're booked for 12/12 - 19th - wow, there'll be a BUNCH of Disers there! Whooo hoooo!!!

She can't pull the RV so she is bringing me along.

So I guess we are all meeting at Dave's castle. We probably need a keg.

Hey, that sounds good to me! Looks like there is going to alot of Disers there. This should really be fun!
Dave

We're so excited we can and WILL make it over to see you this year!! Last year we missed your castle by 1 day:sad1:

We won't want to miss you/castle again. Look forward to finally meeting you hopefully. We'll be in Preferred loops this year, never have before, so we're looking forward to where you will be so we can look you up. I know Shan-Man stayed an extra day or so last year so he could meed you. We met Shan-Man but I had to go to work, so we missed you.

Looking forward to it and can't wait...really!:cool1:

Hey milkmouse, Looking forward to meeting you guys too !
Dave

We will be there, Dec. 15-21.... We love it at this time of the year! Pulling the new 5er, I am ready to head down now.....

Richard

Hey Richard, that's a nice looking rig you've got. Is that a Ram 3500? Look forward to meeting you guys at the Fort.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter