Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

Well,,better late then never. Here is the 2010 video of the Castle show at Fort Wilderness Campground. It was a blast!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eU2Is8aPOk

Dave

Oh Dave, this made me cry! It is so creative and beautiful. We thank you for making the Fort a little more special for all of us. Here's hoping your wife is feeling great and she made a full recovery.

We left before you got it up and running and we are so happy to see this video. I "WISH" we get to see you at the Fort and the Castle Show this December. Thanks again for all you do.:love:

Be sure to stop by and see my castle show. Look forward to meeting you SCCamper.
Dave

I saw your Castle show on Youtube. Quite impressive we're making our best attempts to see is. Can you walk around the Camp Ground if you are now a camper? We're stating at ASM Dec 10-18th. Hope WE see you!!!

We'll be there but checking out the 6th. Will you let us know where you'll be? This is my family's first mini-stop at the Fort during the holidays. I can't wait to see it. :)

We are going to be there from Nov.19-27th. Any chance you will be there then? I would love to see it in person! This is truly a one of a kind experience.

This is just one man's opinion.

But this thread is a 2010 Christmas thread.

Someone might want to start a 2011-Christmas-at-the-Fort thread. :confused3

Maybe someone who will actually be there then?

I would like to hear who will be there when with what for how long etc.

Bama ED

We`ll be at the Fort from 12/3-12/10, and WE CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!!!! We are coming down from NC and are looking for a good place to pull over for the night of the 2nd. I`m thinking around the GA-FL border, any ideas?

We`ll be at the Fort from 12/3-12/10, and WE CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!!!! We are coming down from NC and are looking for a good place to pull over for the night of the 2nd. I`m thinking around the GA-FL border, any ideas?

Firemanchip,

:offtopic::)

We're glad you're coming to the Fort.

Let's try to take this year's discussion to the 2011 Fort Christmas thread started by mickeysmiles (a born leader) at

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2826274.

The time of year you are coming (early December) is perfect for weather, crowds, and lots of decorations at the Fort and in the Parks. Please give us a trip report if you can.

Bama ED

Along the same lines, I'm thinking someone who's coming for Thanksgiving should start a 2011 Thanksgiving-at-the-Fort thread. These major holiday threads just need a start then they build on themselves. That way folks can give us dates of when they'll be there, etc.

And maybe post a few pictures for those of use stuck at home? popcorn::

Bama ED

Firemanchip,

:offtopic::)

We're glad you're coming to the Fort.

Let's try to take this year's discussion to the 2011 Fort Christmas thread started by mickeysmiles (a born leader) at

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2826274.

The time of year you are coming (early December) is perfect for weather, crowds, and lots of decorations at the Fort and in the Parks. Please give us a trip report if you can.

Bama ED

Thanks for the direction to the new post. I have already been there to add our dates. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter