• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

You are going to LOVE the Fort! We look forward to meeting you. Have fun at MVMCP. We go on Sunday.:santa:

Thanks mikmouse, Sunday is also our MVMCP. :santa:
We leave today, as soon as DH gets out of work and
stopping in Pooler GA, then on to the Fort in the AM
for 3 fun filled days & freezing oops
I mean glorious nights!! :cool1:

Hopefully we’ll be in the 1500 loop :thumbsup2
thanks to our request letter…from here!!

If anyone is passing by you should be able to spot us by our tent,
however in case there are a lot of tents, :laughing: we’ll have some
blue rope lighting (DH is a Penn Stater), a wooden Mickey Christmas sign,
and 1 of the Green garland Mickey Heads. Please do say Hi ~
I'd get a kick out of impressing DH with my camping friends! :woohoo:

We arrived yesterday, had a good drive down. The Mickey lamp post came together nicely. The more beer I drink, the better it looks. Got in a visit to the MK today and put up a few decorations this afternoon. The weather is a little cool but beautiful. Come on down everybody!

We arrived yesterday, had a good drive down. The Mickey lamp post came together nicely. The more beer I drink, the better it looks. Got in a visit to the MK today and put up a few decorations this afternoon. The weather is a little cool but beautiful. Come on down everybody!

We leave tomorrow morning:banana:

What site number are you?

Thanks mikmouse, Sunday is also our MVMCP. :santa:
We leave today, as soon as DH gets out of work and
stopping in Pooler GA, then on to the Fort in the AM
for 3 fun filled days & freezing oops
I mean glorious nights!! :cool1:

Hopefully we’ll be in the 1500 loop :thumbsup2
thanks to our request letter…from here!!

If anyone is passing by you should be able to spot us by our tent,
however in case there are a lot of tents, :laughing: we’ll have some
blue rope lighting (DH is a Penn Stater), a wooden Mickey Christmas sign,
and 1 of the Green garland Mickey Heads. Please do say Hi ~
I'd get a kick out of impressing DH with my camping friends! :woohoo:

Let us know loop and site number.

5.5 days till we leave for the Fort. Please, Lord, let everyone stay healthy and problem free so we can make this trip! Worried about my elderly father's health and other family issues ... we SO need this vacation!

If everything goes as plan we will be there just before Christmas. We were able to book at Preferred site, hopefully loop 500 or 900. Just look for the Shamrock 21ss and the Tahoe with D_NONI license plate.

2:35 am up and getting ready to be "on the road again" to our happy place. See ya real soon and at Crockett's Tavern for a welcome home martini tonight.:santa::cool1::santa::cool1::santa:

Mikmouse and stampin_fool, have safe trips! If all goes as planned, 5 days from right now we will be on 95 headed south, not too far from Georgia.

Well, after a couple of stressfull days its finally time to head to the Fort. So if you see me tomorrow with an adult beverage in my hand. It is long overdue. Look forward to meeting and "seeing" all of you at the Fort!

Dave

Well, after a couple of stressfull days its finally time to head to the Fort. So if you see me tomorrow with an adult beverage in my hand. It is long overdue. Look forward to meeting and "seeing" all of you at the Fort!

Dave

Wish you a safe trip. I'm so sad we won't be able to make it this Christmas. Be sure to get someone to post videos of this years castle for those of us that won't see it in person.

Merry Christmas

Dave

Can't wait to see the castle!!!

Dave

Are you swinging by PSJ to pick me up???? :yay: What time should I be ready?

We have arrived !! Finally. We are in the 700 loop, Site# 707. Exhausting day. Working on a bottle of wine. Stop buy and say hello when you can.

Dave

A long long time lurker here.... Been reading through all the post and it's making me even more excited to be there!!! This will be our first Disney Christmas and boy are we looking forward to it.

Dave, (castleguy) glad you made it safely, got to tell you, I am so looking forward to seeing your castle display (watched the youtube video--and it looks so amazing).

We'll be getting to the Fort on the 11 and leaving out the 19 staying in a cabin.

Can't wait...see you all in a few days!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter