FORT FIENDS DREAM CRUISE Sept 4th, 2011 (Labor Day Week)

I am serioiusly considering seriously to serioiusly consider going on this trip.

I will await further information from Rhonda when she gets back.:thumbsup2

I am serioiusly considering seriously to serioiusly consider going on this trip.

I will await further information from Rhonda when she gets back.:thumbsup2

OOooooh YEeeeeaaah!!!!!! BigK gonna come play!!!!!! Steve I was JUST about to send to a PM asking if you & Renee gave this any thought!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

kaguilbeau, no body should feel like a outsider. A lot of us have never meet each other. A lot of us just meet last October for the 1st time. \
This is going to be a great GG.

I'm all for having a roommate. Just because you room together doesn't mean you're attached at the hip. I guess I'm kindof adventurous like that.

So, keep your ears open if you know of someone else that might be in need of a roommate. I've met wonderful people on past cruises that we still stay in touch with, usually through ship sponsored meet 'n mingles.

Im thinking Rhonda should not only get all of this together for us...but SHE SHOULD JOIN US!!!!!! Whaddyasay Roz???

For those that dont know who Rhonda is, shes the OFFICIAL FORT FIEND TRAVEL AGENT, booking through her ensures you get any discounts that disney offers in the future on this cruise, as well as any shipboard credits(free money to spend while on the ship) and her services dont cost YOU a dime...she gets paid by disney or something. So, do yourself a favor and book through her...you will not find a cheaper price, or better service...and, well.....she's just COOL like that!!!

Can she start a group reservation, like we did for the fort, where everyone calls in on their own, but is part of the Fort Fiends Group?
I have no problem book thru her, because she will get us the best deal. As you said it doesn't cost us anything to book thru her, and she knows the system better than us.

OOooooh YEeeeeaaah!!!!!! BigK gonna come play!!!!!! Steve I was JUST about to send to a PM asking if you & Renee gave this any thought!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

Yep! I have not told her yet but I really am considering it. It will be my Birthday present to me which is on the 5th.:thumbsup2

I wish we could do this. It would be such fun. I love cruising and want to go on a Disney Cruise. Plus I'd love to meet you guys. We have not been able to meet anyone at the Fort yet.

Hi everyone! I have some answers:

Regarding the Early Booking Discount: As the ship fills, the pricing will increase. There is really no way to know how long these prices will be valid, but it is best to book as far in advance as possible to get the best pricing. They do not put a specific timeline on getting the Early Booking discount.

Regarding booking for just one person now, to get the lower deposit, and adding people later: You can do this but keep in mind that everyone added later will be added at the current prices on the date they are added. Additionally, we will need to be concerned about capacity limits on the ship. This does not just mean the number of berths in the room but also relates to space in the lifeboat station, dining room and the kids clubs. Once these limits are reached, you would either need to switch cabins or switch categories, or even run the chance of not being able to add more people. But, if you add the extra people early enough, this can be done.

Regarding booking a "Guarantee" stateroom, in hopes of getting an upgrade later on: No, Disney does not offer this upfront. If there are rooms that can be assigned, they will be assigned. You may get a guarantee room assignment but cannot request this if there are rooms available in a particular category.

Jen: DCL has offered Group Rates in the past, but they are very minimal discounts. Currently they are not even offering them for 2011. But, the Early Booking Discount is much better than group rates have been in the past anyway.

Let me know if you have any other questions!! :)

Well I finally come back to visit the camping boards and you guys have decided to join me in the cruise world!! :thumbsup2 You will love it!

We've been on 2 7 night DCL cruises. We have a 4 night scheduled for the Wonder this Halloween with a 10 day trip to the Fort after. :cloud9:

We are also booking 2 Dream cruises over July 4th for my parents 50th. I wonder if I can sneak in a 4 nighter over Labor Day. Hmm, I wonder how I'll work that into conversation with the hubby. :rolleyes1

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions on the cruise, what's included, tipping, alcohol consumption :rolleyes1, etc. Ask away.

And if I have my way (and enough vacation time), we may join you!!

Oh yeah, and I would recommend vacation insurance with this cruise only because of the time of year. You can get it cheaper through another site or I'm sure Rhonda can assist.

Rhonda - Are you with DU? I think I need to transfer up to 5 separate reservations hoping to get an OBC for the rooms. Can I divert them directly to you?

We are so in!!!! As soon as I get the $$$ together for the deposit at least! Matt's b-day is the 13th so this will be an early bday present for him...now if I can get my parents to watch the boys for me...hmmm...that will be even better... :cool1:

Rog, my family was all for this but theres no way we can do that week. Thats the first week of school and since i teach preschool i can't miss the first week. Bummer, but we'll try to catch the next one.

But Amanda.....dont you remember how much fun it was to skip school when you were a kid???? This is gonna be even better!!! ;)

Wow.....I have a feeling this is gonna be one MAJOR EVENT!!!!!! Im so psyched!!!

Cruisin'

Sea Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter