Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey ladies :wave:

What a shock about Heath Ledger! How very sad! He looks like he did an amazing job with the Joker character in the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight

Did they find out how he died or do they have any ideas ??

Hey I went to see Cloverfield, I liked it !

Kendra, I know you're at work but did you ever watch Biggest Loser?
It is good for some motivation. But I need the mean-**** trainers they have. :rotfl:

Did they find out how he died or do they have any ideas ??

Hey I went to see Cloverfield, I liked it !

That's good. I saw a thread they were talking about it.
You go in afternoon? That's so nice when it's not crowded and no teenagers. :)

We saw Cloverfield also. Chris really liked it, I thought it was good but nothing special.

We rented Good Luck Chuck over the weekend, Chris and his 2 sisters and I watched it and we all :rotfl: It wasn't hysterically funny but it kept you laughing throughout the whole movie, we all really liked it. It has a ton of sex scenes in it for those of you with kids though.

That's good. I saw a thread they were talking about it.
You go in afternoon? That's so nice when it's not crowded and no teenagers. :)

The afternoons are the best !!! I can only go if there's an early enough show so I am there to pick up Alyssa from school

Kendra, I know you're at work but did you ever watch Biggest Loser?
It is good for some motivation. But I need the mean-**** trainers they have. :rotfl:

No I don't believe I have ever seen that show, maybe bits and pieces here and there. Maybe I should start recording it since everything else I watch won't be on for who knows how long :sad2:

No, she said you were boring.

Beeotch :mad:

We saw Cloverfield also. Chris really liked it, I thought it was good but nothing special.

We rented Good Luck Chuck over the weekend, Chris and his 2 sisters and I watched it and we all :rotfl: It wasn't hysterically funny but it kept you laughing throughout the whole movie, we all really liked it. It has a ton of sex scenes in it for those of you with kids though.

Is that the movie with Dane Cook ? my kids both love him :rolleyes: I want to see that !!

Anita. that brother Jay needs a bra. He has a bigger chest then us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter