Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beeotch :mad:

Is that the movie with Dane Cook ? my kids both love him :rolleyes: I want to see that !!

yes it is! Chris loves him too! It was really funny! We also watched Sunshine (thumbs down), Mr. Woodcock (thumbs down), Boogeyman 2 (okay, exactly what you expect it to be), Death Sentence (okay), American Pie Beta House (pretty funny), and something else I can't recall right now.

yes it is! Chris loves him too! It was really funny! We also watched Sunshine (thumbs down), Mr. Woodcock (thumbs down), Boogeyman 2 (okay, exactly what you expect it to be), Death Sentence (okay), American Pie Beta House (pretty funny), and something else I can't recall right now.

wow you guys watched a lot of movies, I have never heard of Sunshine, what is that ?

You guys are too much. :rolleyes:

You can tell who the nice one is :angel:

wow you guys watched a lot of movies, I have never heard of Sunshine, what is that ?

You can tell who the nice one is :angel:

It's about a crew taking a nuclear missile to re-start the sun because it is dying. Pretty much like the movie where they journey to the center of the earth to start the Earth's rotation except in space and with a really stupid twist. I didn't like it at all.

Oh the other movie was Evan Almighty, which was filmed here. It was fun to recognize places, but I guess you guys in the big cities are used to that. I liked the movie, especially all of the animals.

Chris and I had 4 days off because his sister came in from NC Wednesday night. But she got a call Friday morning that her son (17) had a seizure and was being taken by ambulance to the hospital, so she went home. He is fine now. Chris had his first seizure exactly 1 week after his 18th birthday, and Chris' other sister (not this nephews mother) had a seizure when she was 20. Very weird!

It's about a crew taking a nuclear missile to re-start the sun because it is dying. Pretty much like the movie where they journey to the center of the earth to start the Earth's rotation except in space and with a really stupid twist. I didn't like it at all.

Oh the other movie was Evan Almighty, which was filmed here. It was fun to recognize places, but I guess you guys in the big cities are used to that. I liked the movie, especially all of the animals.

Chris and I had 4 days off because his sister came in from NC Wednesday night. But she got a call Friday morning that her son (17) had a seizure and was being taken by ambulance to the hospital, so she went home. He is fine now. Chris had his first seizure exactly 1 week after his 18th birthday, and Chris' other sister (not this nephews mother) had a seizure when she was 20. Very weird!

omg that poor kid !! i'm glad to hear he's fine now, is he Epileptic too ? how about his sister ?

Did you guys have a good time before all that happened ? what else did you do :yay:

I'm sorry to hear that, glad he's home. :flower3:
That it is cool when they film in neighborhoods you know.

Anita, that team is being a sore loser.

omg that poor kid !! i'm glad to hear he's fine now, is he Epileptic too ? how about his sister ?

Did you guys have a good time before all that happened ? what else did you do :yay:

They don't know yet what caused his seizure. They live in a really small town so the hospital is not that great and they didn't run all of the tests they should have, so they have to wait for him to see a regular doctor. Chris has epilepsy and had a ton of seizures from 1990-1992 but has not had one since 1992 thank God!!! His sister only had the 1 seizure 23 years ago but has been on medication ever since.

His sister got here about 1 am Thursday morning (Wednesday night), then we got about 3-4 inches of snow on Thursday morning so we just watched movies and played some Scrabble, their family tradition. Then she left early Friday morning, so we really didn't do much at all.

They don't know yet what caused his seizure. They live in a really small town so the hospital is not that great and they didn't run all of the tests they should have, so they have to wait for him to see a regular doctor. Chris has epilepsy and had a ton of seizures from 1990-1992 but has not had one since 1992 thank God!!! His sister only had the 1 seizure 23 years ago but has been on medication ever since.

His sister got here about 1 am Thursday morning (Wednesday night), then we got about 3-4 inches of snow on Thursday morning so we just watched movies and played some Scrabble, their family tradition. Then she left early Friday morning, so we really didn't do much at all.
Sounds like you guys had a nice time while she was there. That's scary about the seizures. I hope they can go to a good doc who can give them the answers they need.

I hope they get the results soon.
That's great that Chris and his sister have it under control. :flower3:

I'm sorry to hear that, glad he's home. :flower3:
That it is cool when they film in neighborhoods you know.

Anita, that team is being a sore loser.

No kidding :sad2:

Movies and scrabble sounds fun !! it sounds like it was a nice visit despite the weather

I hope your Nephew gets to a better doctor, poor guy

Hiya Beth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!