Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll have to check that out later !

Well just let us know if you start answering yourself :rolleyes1 how is Adam feeling ?
Oh no. If I start answering myself remind me to up my meds. :rotfl2:
Adam's doing ok. Thanks.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Did anyone see the Creepy video of Tom Cruise talking about Scientology?

Here's a link to a parady of it. It's hysterical.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1696661
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

omg I tried these new 100 (actually it is 90) calorie packs today, they are soooo good !! has anyone ever had the Quacker mini delights ?? I tried the caramel drizzle and i'm in love :rotfl:

Hi Christine !

I want to go to Hawaii!!

I found this resort. http://kauai.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp
The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa, and it's gorgeous!! I'd love to stay here!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

view-of-grounds-beach.jpg

waterslide-pool.jpg

swimming-pools-view.jpg

poipu.jpg

picture-of-the-tides.jpg

omg I tried these new 100 (actually it is 90) calorie packs today, they are soooo good !! has anyone ever had the Quacker mini delights ?? I tried the caramel drizzle and i'm in love :rotfl:

Hi Christine !

I haven't tried those. My favorite right now is the Lorna Doone cookies. They are so good. Problem is, I want more then one pack!!

Wow Beth that is beautiful !!!! how much does it cost there per night ?

I don't know why, but i've never had a desire to go to Hawaii :confused3 I would however LOVE to go to Australia or Egypt !!! :yay:

Hey ladies!

I keep forgetting to watch BL. I usually see the end when I am getting ready to watch SVU. I am not sure why they are doing that new elimination method. :confused: I don't think I like it either, Joanne.

Wow Beth that is beautiful !!!! how much does it cost there per night ?

I don't know why, but i've never had a desire to go to Hawaii :confused3 I would however LOVE to go to Australia or Egypt !!! :yay:
I don't know. I'm too scared to find out!! :lmao:

I NEVER had a desire to go there either. Until I saw this resort. I think I'd just hang out there all day. ;)

That is beautiful. :goodvibes
But the closest I'll get to Hawaii is the Polynesian. :rotfl:
:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter