Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness: Heath Ledger has been found dead in his NYC apartment. How sad.
Oh no way. Wow. That is sad.

It sounds like he was doing well too. :sad2:

Ledger was in production with the next instalment in the Batman series, The Dark Knight, in which he was starring opposite Christian Bale as a macabre joker.

Also on Ledger's slate was the new Terry Gilliam film, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, about a travelling theatre company. It was due to start filming in London shortly.

Napping isn't pathetic, rest is the best medicine right now since you don't know what's going on. I hope you are on the road to recovery since you kept something down, and hopefully it was just from the greasy food, you don't need a bug circulating through your house !! :scared:

I slept until after 4:00 :eek: I am so not a sleeper so I guess that means I needed it. I really hope it's not passing through the house, that would be awful

Bye, sorry I missed you.

Oh I know!! We eat out so much more now. But we have sooooo many choices. Just a few blocks from us we have a PF Changs, a Mimi's Cafe, a Claim Jumper and a Cheesecake Factory!!
That's not even counting all the amazing places to eat closer to or on the Strip. :eek:

I don't know what Mimi's Cafe or Claim Jumper is, but PF Changs- yum!!! We don't have one near us but if we go somewhere with one I always drag everyone there.

Ugh, the thought of food right now makes me ill.

I made breakfast burritos this morning.

You fill a warm flour tortilla with scrambled egg, that's been cooked with tomato and onion. Then add some hash browns that were cooked with red and green peppers. Thrown in some crumbled sausage, some cheese and sour cream and wrap it all up.

It's good. And I was starving.

Now I'm stuffed and nothing sounds good. :rolleyes:

It's true what they say about going grocery shopping when you are full. When I'm hungry, I throw it all in the cart because everything sounds good to me.
When I'm full, ugh, I don't even want to look at food.

That sounds really heavy, no wonder you were full for so long! I try really hard not to grocery shop while I'm hungry, for the same reason you said. I've even gone so far as to stop in the little cafe in the grocery store for a cup of soup so that I'm not drooling on everything as I walk through the aisles (and throwing it all in my cart :rolleyes1 )

Hope you feel better becky. :flower3:

I have 2 Friendlys, a new Fridays, Ruby Tuesday and so many diners within 5 miles of us. That's how we used to eat out so much. :rolleyes:

Well I better get my a$$ in gear ! have a great day girls !!! :yay: Becky I hope you feel better soon !

Becky, I don't know if you are still around, but I wanted to say I hope you feel better. :wizard: It sucks feeling sick.

thanks everyone :grouphug: The powerade and the 1/4 of a bagel is probably the first thing I've kept down that had calories in it so I am feeling a lot better after my nap. Maybe some broth or even noodle soup tonight if I am feeling daring, lol

Today is pretzel day, so I had a pretzel and a can of Progresso soup.

How's everyone this afternoon?

what is pretzel day?? I :love: pretzels, especially the warm soft kind

That is weird! But I swear I would not go into the Limited Too unless someone had a gun to my head!

Sorry you are not feeling well, Becky. I hope the nap does you some good.

You have no reason to go to the Limited Too! I like it because they carry slim sizes, so I can actually buy Kayleigh pants that fit right. Normally we have to choose between falling down constantly or the "waiting for the flood" look. No thanks to either, and I'm not going to pay to have a six year old's pants tailored either, it seems ridiculous.

FWIW, I feel the same way about having to go to a football game :duck: . It's wrong, but I kind of hope Luke doesn't get into it. Hopefully he takes after Ryan and goes for soccer and lacrosse

Hawaii_napping.jpg

awwwwww :goodvibes

holy crap, what is with all the young actors turning up dead recently. How sad, I think he has a really young child too :sad1:

I slept until after 4:00 :eek: I am so not a sleeper so I guess that means I needed it. I really hope it's not passing through the house, that would be awful
HI Becky. I hope not too. That would not be good at all.

I'm hoping the same thing with whatever it was Adam had the other day. Last thing I need is for it to show up in someone else.
But the last time the stomach bug went through here, it took about 3-4 days to show up in the next person. So I'm still kind of on edge!

I don't know what Mimi's Cafe or Claim Jumper is, but PF Changs- yum!!! We don't have one near us but if we go somewhere with one I always drag everyone there.
Mimi's Cafe is good, but just basic American food. Claim Jumper is really good, and their menu has so many good choices!! Take a peek, especially at the desserts. They are amazing!
http://www.claimjumper.com/hypertext/menus_dinein_sweets.htm

holy crap, what is with all the young actors turning up dead recently. How sad, I think he has a really young child too :sad1:
He does. This was them back in November of 2006: (hope the pic works, I was too lazy to put it into my photobucket)

nov6heath.jpg

They split up sometime last year. Maybe he was depressed over that. :confused3

He does. This was them back in November of 2006: (hope the pic works, I was too lazy to put it into my photobucket)

nov6heath.jpg

They split up sometime last year. Maybe he was depressed over that. :confused3

:confused3

It is sad that he died. :sad2:

On a lighter note.. that's a cute carriage. :rotfl2:
They didn't have such cute ones when my kids were babies.

:confused3

It is sad that he died. :sad2:

On a lighter note.. that's a cute carriage. :rotfl2:
They didn't have such cute ones when my kids were babies.

Hi Joanne!

That stroller probably costs more than you made in a week when your girls were babies.

When I booked the Poly room, the CM said she was sending me the Disney DVD planning just to have it. First, it's the prettiest DVD with Million Dreams castle and design on it. :goodvibes
So like a dork, I starting watching it when I got home. :teeth:

On another note, I talk to myself on this thread all the time. Why do you think I started posting pictures of flowers?:lmao:

When I booked the Poly room, the CM said she was sending me the Disney DVD planning just to have it. First, it's the prettiest DVD with Million Dreams castle and design on it. :goodvibes

I order the new ones every year. I love those stupid things.

Ugh, the thought of food right now makes me ill.

I made breakfast burritos this morning.

You fill a warm flour tortilla with scrambled egg, that's been cooked with tomato and onion. Then add some hash browns that were cooked with red and green peppers. Thrown in some crumbled sausage, some cheese and sour cream and wrap it all up.

It's good. And I was starving.

Now I'm stuffed and nothing sounds good. :rolleyes:

It's true what they say about going grocery shopping when you are full. When I'm hungry, I throw it all in the cart because everything sounds good to me.
When I'm full, ugh, I don't even want to look at food.

omg Beth that sounds so good !!! will you come and make that for my family :rotfl:

I want what you had for breakfast. that sounds so goods!!

My boring lunch was yogurt, cottage cheese, string beans, carrots and a 100 calorie snack bag.:rolleyes:
Then I go home at 5:00, starving and eat too much. :sad2:

Damn you are a healthy eater, good for you !!!!

Today is pretzel day, so I had a pretzel and a can of Progresso soup.

How's everyone this afternoon?

Hey ! I didn't know it was pretzel day ! nobody told me :mad:

That is so sad, I wonder how it happened, I sure hope it wasn't an overdose, I thought he was super talented

Glad you got some rest Becky !! and it sounds like you're finally doing better

HI Becky. I hope not too. That would not be good at all.

I'm hoping the same thing with whatever it was Adam had the other day. Last thing I need is for it to show up in someone else.
But the last time the stomach bug went through here, it took about 3-4 days to show up in the next person. So I'm still kind of on edge!

I hope the damn bug stays away from your family too :eek:

I'm a dork right along with you :rotfl: at least you have company !! :banana:

Hey ladies :wave:

What a shock about Heath Ledger! How very sad! He looks like he did an amazing job with the Joker character in the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter