Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This person loves the doll and even has a picture of it in his signature

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good NIght Joanne ! hope the ankle feels better !

I try to avoid those threads so maybe that's why I've managed to miss that.

Even worse, he sings the "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...." song!
I know the bad Barney song :ssst:
Thanks, I'll go look. My niece loves the Nickelodeon characters so we were hoping that maybe Universal had some character meals for her.

What about one or two nights at the Nick Hotel??

Not being able to swim really kills her, she loves it and we only get around 3 months of it :mad:

Jenna, I'm glad you have friends that come and visit with their kids, I bet that keeps the kids occupied, and you too :rolleyes1

Do ya'll have an indoor pool at the Y to swim during the winter?

Yep, I am lucky we have a group of friends that all of the husbands and wives get a long really good! And the kids have all known each other since birth. Now we are starting to wonder what is going to happen with the kids as they get older, if they will still like each other, how the boys and girls will get along, etc.

Anita, how is your nephew settling in to the old house?

Are you feeling more comfortable with your new house?

Yep, I am lucky we have a group of friends that all of the husbands and wives get a long really good! And the kids have all known each other since birth. Now we are starting to wonder what is going to happen with the kids as they get older, if they will still like each other, how the boys and girls will get along, etc.

My group of friends is just like that. Our first kids are all almost the same age, and our second kids are almost all the same age. It is getting tougher for my niece because she is the only girl out of the older kids. Sometimes the boys all try to gang up on her. And they do have different interests sometimes. They boys will all be playing w/ race cars, or acting like power rangers, and she just wants to do something else.

My group of friends is just like that. Our first kids are all almost the same age, and our second kids are almost all the same age. It is getting tougher for my niece because she is the only girl out of the older kids. Sometimes the boys all try to gang up on her. And they do have different interests sometimes. They boys will all be playing w/ race cars, or acting like power rangers, and she just wants to do something else.

How old are your kids?

We do have pool at the Y and the local high school, she goes swimming when she can but it's hard in the winter with school, friends and her other sports :rotfl:

Anita, how is your nephew settling in to the old house?

Are you feeling more comfortable with your new house?

My Nephew is pretty much settled in, I can't believe how quick they got unpacked !! it feels really odd when we go over there because I always feel like moving something or picking things up off the floor, cleaning and sitting in MY spot behind the bar :rotfl:

I am pretty comfy here, I definitely like having the bigger bedroom and bathroom and being upstairs away from everyone :rolleyes1

We do have pool at the Y and the local high school, she goes swimming when she can but it's hard in the winter with school, friends and her other sports :rotfl:

My Nephew is pretty much settled in, I can't believe how quick they got unpacked !! it feels really odd when we go over there because I always feel like moving something or picking things up off the floor, cleaning and sitting in MY spot behind the bar :rotfl:

I am pretty comfy here, I definitely like having the bigger bedroom and bathroom and being upstairs away from everyone :rolleyes1

Be sure and let us know how the dr. appointment goes!

OMG, I can just imagine you doing that at your old house, because I would be the same way!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Do you invite their friends from school over ? I always found that to be a nice break when the friends Mom pays back and takes your kid for a few hours !

I know you're on ressies for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I think I made a ressie for somewhere on Tuesday, I don't remember if Beth or Joanne made any for that day

can someone PM me the thread with the reservation info please :flower3:

That is great!

Umm, Becky, you know the teenage girls do all of that, but they also come with PMS! :eek:

Yeah, but I'll take the 1 in 4 odds that it's the week I switch with Joanne for. Just don't tell her, she'll be sure to send them that week on purpose :eek:

Holy crap!!! Becky can match Catherine with her knowledge from the encyclopedia! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

no, that was pasted from wikipedia. I don't know that and I won't remember that, I'm just good at research

How old are your kids?

My kids will be 3 and 5 in Aug, and Oct. My son won't start kindergarten til the following year though because the cutoff date is Aug 31st. But he's going to full day Pre-K, because he still needs some help with his speech. And so does my daughter, so she will go to a 5 day a week preschool! I'm actually going to have time for myself this school year!

Not being able to swim really kills her, she loves it and we only get around 3 months of it :mad:

Jenna, I'm glad you have friends that come and visit with their kids, I bet that keeps the kids occupied, and you too :rolleyes1

that stinks that she hasn't been able to swim, I hope she gets the all clear from the DR!

can someone PM me the thread with the reservation info please :flower3:

Yeah, but I'll take the 1 in 4 odds that it's the week I switch with Joanne for. Just don't tell her, she'll be sure to send them that week on purpose :eek:

no, that was pasted from wikipedia. I don't know that and I won't remember that, I'm just good at research

Becky, I think all the ADR info is still on the reference thread on the meets board!

Joanne would send them that week on purpose anyway. :rotfl:

My kids will be 3 and 5 in Aug, and Oct. My son won't start kindergarten til the following year though because the cutoff date is Aug 31st. But he's going to full day Pre-K, because he still needs some help with his speech. And so does my daughter, so she will go to a 5 day a week preschool! I'm actually going to have time for myself this school year!

That is great, enjoy your free time! I still have my son for another year also, he is 4 (birthday in Oct).

Becky, I think all the ADR info is still on the reference thread on the meets board!

Joanne would send them that week on purpose anyway. :rotfl:

:scared1: I take it back then!! I can barely handle my own PMS!

Good night Ladies

GoodnightSweetdreamskitties.jpg

That is great, enjoy your free time! I still have my son for another year also, he is 4 (birthday in Oct).

I completely was not expecting him to start full day this year, but his teachers really recommended it. And it's free. Actually both programs for my kids are free. So my choice was- 2 or 3 days a week (2 1/2 hours each) for both kids at a preschool I PAY for and isn't the best for my kids needs.... or FREE, and 5 days a week for both kids, and most likely better for my kids needs. Not a hard choice! :rotfl:

Good Night ladies!

Anita, I am watching Pirate Master too. :rotfl:

Stacey, sounds like the right choice!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter