Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do it!! The kids won't stay young forever. Just tell Mike you've got the vacation all planned for Christmas break. ;)

I would love to. This year is our Christmas with my family, and I know it will be a tough one. We had already been talking about going somewhere for Christmas...... do you have room for 13?

I am trying to figure out what to do with my myspace. I'm Hello Kitty-ed out. I've got some calla lilly thing on there now but it's kind of blah

Alot of the ladies change theirs all of the time, I don't think I have changed mine yet.

I need to check mine out, I haven't logged on in awhile.

I would love to. This year is our Christmas with my family, and I know it will be a tough one. We had already been talking about going somewhere for Christmas...... do you have room for 13?

Our dream is to get away from everyone one Christmas. I know that sounds awful and self centered but we wake up, the kids open their gifts and we have breakfast. Usually cinnamon rolls, cocoa, and turkey bacon. Don't ask, it's what the kids like. I know it's weird. After that the rush starts. Rush to get everyone clean and get out of the house and do the rounds. No one is ever happy, it's never enough. We have to run on Christmas Eve too. The idea of being somewhere else just the five of us on Christmas.... :cloud9:

Our dream is to get away from everyone one Christmas. I know that sounds awful and self centered but we wake up, the kids open their gifts and we have breakfast. Usually cinnamon rolls, cocoa, and turkey bacon. Don't ask, it's what the kids like. I know it's weird. After that the rush starts. Rush to get everyone clean and get out of the house and do the rounds. No one is ever happy, it's never enough. We have to run on Christmas Eve too. The idea of being somewhere else just the five of us on Christmas.... :cloud9:

We used to try and see both families during Christmas, but that was too much. Now we switch years and it works much better.

We did end up being by ourselves 2 years ago, the kids both got strep throat the day we were supposed to go out of town. It was nice, not rushed, but then I also missed seeing everyone.

We used to try and see both families during Christmas, but that was too much. Now we switch years and it works much better.

We did end up being by ourselves 2 years ago, the kids both got strep throat the day we were supposed to go out of town. It was nice, not rushed, but then I also missed seeing everyone.

do you live close to your families?? Our moms both still live in the town we grew up in, which is the next town over from where we live. My Dad's sister lives in that town too so my grandparents and everyone else is over there. Anyhow, due to the proximity (our moms live maybe 7 minutes apart), we can't go to one and not the other :headache:

Hi Becky and Jenna. I am doing alright. I had a bit of stress today and I am trying to unwind...So, here I am.

do you live close to your families?? Our moms both still live in the town we grew up in, which is the next town over from where we live. My Dad's sister lives in that town too so my grandparents and everyone else is over there. Anyhow, due to the proximity (our moms live maybe 7 minutes apart), we can't go to one and not the other :headache:

All of my family lives in Dallas.

Mike has one sister here, and the rest of his family is scattered around.

Until recently though Mike's parents lived here also, and we would end up on the road between Houston and Dallas on Christmas morning, not fun at all!

Hi Becky and Jenna. I am doing alright. I had a bit of stress today and I am trying to unwind...So, here I am.

Sorry you had a stressful day.:hug:

My 4 year old is singing Christmas carols, want me to send him to you and cheer ya up? :rotfl:

Who...ME????? NEVER! :rotfl2: yeah, you caught me. Oh well. I actually don't really go to dirty websites but I will admit that I looked at the casual encounters section on craigslist and I couldn't help looking at the ones with pics :eek: :rolleyes1
Oh that's pretty tame. Stick with me, I'll show you where to go for the good stuff. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

(all the new ladies are going to think I am a total freak. :lmao: )

I am trying to figure out what to do with my myspace. I'm Hello Kitty-ed out. I've got some calla lilly thing on there now but it's kind of blah
OH! I have a page I used once that you might like!

How you feel about leather and whips?? :confused3

:rotfl2:

For you and your family? Definitely. ;)

In all seriousness, maybe this would be a good year to think about doing something different. :hug: I don't know where the closet snow top mountain is to you, but it might be worth looking into. I bet everyone would really enjoy it.

Hi Christine!! Sorry your day was stressed. Go make yourself a drink to help out with that while you chat. :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

Well, Adam and Noelle are home now. They came home while I was getting the twins in bed.

It's hot in their rooms so I am letting them all sleep out in the living room on the floor. We'll see how well that works as far as them actually going to sleep. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, maybe this would be a good year to think about doing something different. :hug: I don't know where the closet snow top mountain is to you, but it might be worth looking into. I bet everyone would really enjoy it.

Hi Christine!! Sorry your day was stressed. Go make yourself a drink to help out with that while you chat. :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

I like the way you think, Beth! :thumbsup2

My sisters and I have been talking about lots of different things. A cruise has come up quite a bit. But I don't know, we need to talk more.

I think the place that we are going to at the end of the month for Mike's family reunion in NC would be really nice at Christmas.

But yeah, I think we definately need something different.

Well, Adam and Noelle are home now. They came home while I was getting the twins in bed.

It's hot in their rooms so I am letting them all sleep out in the living room on the floor. We'll see how well that works as far as them actually going to sleep. :rolleyes:

But will they sleep late if they stay up late?

My kids are already in full "summer mode" they are sleeping until 9:30 every morning! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter