Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty flowers for a rainy morning!

T568_c.jpg

That is great!

Umm, Becky, you know the teenage girls do all of that, but they also come with PMS! :eek:

sshh. quiet.

:scared1: I take it back then!! I can barely handle my own PMS!

Good night Ladies

GoodnightSweetdreamskitties.jpg

Yeah, but I'll take the 1 in 4 odds that it's the week I switch with Joanne for. Just don't tell her, she'll be sure to send them that week on purpose :eek:

Becky, I think all the ADR info is still on the reference thread on the meets board!

Joanne would send them that week on purpose anyway. :rotfl:

That's for sure :rotfl2:

No comments from the peanut gallery. ;)

And why in the world would you ever think I would do something like that? :angel:

Missy, did you get in before the rain?

I hate umbrellas and never carry one. So I got rather wet walking just one block to the train station.

I picked up Krispy Kreme donuts this morning. I even drove out of my way to get them because they sounded soooooo goood. :banana:

Missy, did you get in before the rain?

I hate umbrellas and never carry one. So I got rather wet walking just one block to the train station.

Umbrellas are a good thing. If I got soaked I would just turn around and go home and call it a day. Works for me, maybe you should try that one today. :rolleyes1

Umbrellas are a good thing. If I got soaked I would just turn around and go home and call it a day. Works for me, maybe you should try that one today. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Someone just something about yesterday with a little attitude. I don't care for this person anyway, so they can go fly a kite.:rolleyes:
I'll say it politely because we're on Dis.

:rotfl:

Someone just something about yesterday with a little attitude. I don't care for this person anyway, so they can go fly a kite.:rolleyes:
I'll say it politely because we're on Dis.

Screw them. You are allowed to take days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter